Alfie Deyes #12 aka Alfie Davies Trying to get fit but he's still a Tory tit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was just thinking whatever happened to all the content he was going to make to help other people see the partners perspective of pregnancy? 🤣🤣🤣 Do you think he realised from his twattish first trimester video that no one gives a tit what he has to say?!
Haha yeah when he realised that his 4 second part of the pregnancy is over and no one gives a tit what he has to say, as he lives in an over privileged world as it is!! Although he’s still trying to cling on, waiting for the ‘labour, my perspective’ video.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
0564F4B7-914E-417B-87E9-A20E27BC4E88.jpeg

neighs mate wtf is happening. They LICHERALLY look like comedy fakes. I can’t be fucked with him.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Had horrible teeth that looked like he ate gravel more than he ate Zoe, did Invisalign on and off over a few years because he couldn't be asked to stick with it and keep the little bleeping retainers in his mouth, then decided duck it, let me get a gifted trip to Dubai with Zoe and get gifted dentures affixed to my nonvisaligned teeth cause I don't have to do any work with these like leave a little retainer in my mouth.
This is just awful. He never sticks to ANYTHING.

I’ve watched Alfie for years now, I find him insufferable and tone deaf. He’s also SUCH a massive pussy.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Can any of you remember when he went with his mate who was flying a tiny plane and then Alfie wanted a plane and was saying 'I could fly Zoe and my parents on holiday etc' and the next day looked into getting a licence etc. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Can any of you remember when he went with his mate who was flying a tiny plane and then Alfie wanted a plane and was saying 'I could fly Zoe and my parents on holiday etc' and the next day looked into getting a licence etc. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Surprised he even got his driving license. Remember when he made everyone tweet him to remind him to book it😩

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Surprised he even got his driving license. Remember when he made everyone tweet him to remind him to book it😩
Didn’t he only finally do it because he got sponsored by the learning to drive company, Red or direct line or something

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Two drinks gifted, he couldn’t even pay for TWO DRINKS and still post about the shop. Disgusting honestly!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Good afternoon everyone good afternoon. Aww hes so boring even his trash thread has gone quiet.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I hate the way he says something 'somethank' :oops:
I hate everything about him. The way he speaks, the way he acts, the way he dresses, the way he thinks (or doesn't think), his ignorance, his arrogance. Basically I just cannot stand this prick. 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I hate everything about him. The way he speaks, the way he acts, the way he dresses, the way he thinks (or doesn't think), his ignorance, his arrogance. Basically I just cannot stand this prick. 😂😂
Like I was in back-to-back meetings all week, couldn't curse, etc be professional. Imagine that Aldo in meetings.
He'd constantly say SHICKKK and SAVAGE 🔥💯 every chance he'd get as if it was a yes or no.

Typical tory bleep.

SHICKKK 🔥

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If we think of Alfie like this, imagine what Zoe's parents must think of him. No wonder her dad never wants to see them.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.