• a month

Votes: 15 4.2%
  • until he finds a new hobby

Votes: 60 17.0%
  • he doesn't need to work out Zoe has him running around enough

Votes: 52 14.7%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread update for any newbies....

Alfie is....
trying to get fit for the 100th time as he doesn't want a dad bod
He bought a Peloton bike
Hes planted some veg
but yesterday he ate a giant Easter egg :ROFLMAO:
and Zoe's played him like a twit and had him running around to her every demand because she is pregnant.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Am sure most people reality of the first trimester is going to bleeping work as usual not being waiting upon lolllll

Reactions: 9
Peleton are in trouble for accidentally killing/almost killing people with some equipment. There's the excuse for the peleton being forgotten about. I find it really annoying the way they both go on about their DAUGHTER rather that the baby. I can't think of anyone who is having a baby and starts calling it their son/daughter from like 8 weeks pregnant. It's always the baby or little girl or little boy or baby girl. He loves a lickle too, it's a missed opportunity.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Peleton are in trouble for accidentally killing/almost killing people with some equipment. There's the excuse for the peleton being forgotten about. I find it really annoying the way they both go on about their DAUGHTER rather that the baby. I can't think of anyone who is having a baby and starts calling it their son/daughter from like 8 weeks pregnant. It's always the baby or little girl or little boy or baby girl. He loves a lickle too, it's a missed opportunity.
Im sure we’ll be blessed with him calling her “liddle one” when she’s born and appears in every thumbnail

• Sick
Reactions: 15
The mistake hes made is thinking Zoe will be the mum NOPE you will be the one feeding the baby, changing it, running around like a headless chicken.

Reactions: 10
Waiting on Fraggle cock to give up the podcast (again) cos he’s gonna be a dAD and he has to be there for Peahead ZoeLLhaha every moment of every day.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
guarantee as soon as the kids born there will be no videos for at least a year from either of them. because their job is so hard

Reactions: 23
i know i'm late and everyone's already said this but i just watched a bit of *his* first trimester vid - WHO THE duck IS THIS VIDEO FOR !!!!!! i truly don't understand the target audience and everything he said was either common sense (no need for extravagant pregnancy reveals. no tit, alfdi) or boring ass ramblings. also felt that it was kinda mean that he basically aired that sex wasn't fun while they were trying to get pregnant, something he should've edited out out of respect for their relationship 🤷🏻‍♀️

and bet he was nervous to tell joe and dianne they were expecting since it seals the fact that he defs has no chance w her now. no more accidental footsies for him 😹😹😹

eta: they gave his parents her used pregnancy test ??????????????????????? 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
i know i'm late and everyone's already said this but i just watched a bit of *his* first trimester vid - WHO THE duck IS THIS VIDEO FOR !!!!!! i truly don't understand the target audience and everything he said was either common sense (no need for extravagant pregnancy reveals. no tit, alfdi) or boring ass ramblings. also felt that it was kinda mean that he basically aired that sex wasn't fun while they were trying to get pregnant, something he should've edited out out of respect for their relationship 🤷🏻‍♀️

and bet he was nervous to tell joe and dianne they were expecting since it seals the fact that he defs has no chance w her now. no more accidental footsies for him 😹😹😹

eta: they gave his parents her used pregnancy test ??????????????????????? 🤢🤢🤢
The cringe when he was like:

CoNgrADDDDDuLayyyshunnnSSss

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I really hated his smug, know-it-all face in the video. I agree with the posts above, the sEx part was so totally unnecessary & it wasn't like he was giving useful information anyway he could've very well cut it out.

I really hated his smug, know-it-all face in the video. I agree with the posts above, the sEx part was so totally unnecessary & it wasn't like he was giving useful information anyway he could've very well cut it out.
The sex part was like her was trying to give advice to men his age. But I highly doubt that demographic are watching him. It also put unwanted images in my head 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Zoe talks about how he's so thoughtful and somehow he just looks the exact opposite in the vlogs 🤨

Reactions: 10
A little late here but I just skimmed his first trimester video and oh boy is there a lot to unpack:
  • "I've never seen a video like this from the partner's perspective" Yeah that's because litcherally no one cares. You aren't doing anything...how narcissistic can you be? This is about on the same level as the 1 pound video in terms of having -1000 awareness.
  • He sounds like he's talking to 12 year olds when mentioning sex..."it's not like in the moviezzz guyzzzz!!!!"
  • So....did he finish in Zoe 3 times? Is that what the terrible baseball analogy was supposed to be? This analogy just confirmed they never had sex until they wanted to get pregnant :ROFLMAO:
  • "wHaT dO yOu Do WhEn YoU'rE PrEgNaNt??! Do I CaLl mY mUm???"
  • He talks like Scamella is the first woman to ever be pregnant
  • Oh thank GOD I don't have to throw an extravagant pregnancy announcement. I thought that was a requirement or the baby wouldn't pop out. Thanks for clearing that up Alfistotle! SO wise and smart!
  • "I'm so famous...I've done chats in front of 17,000 people"
  • Couldn't take it anymore and clicked off the video
I cannot wait to see this train wreck commence. Feel terrible for the baby but at least it'll be able to call the inevitable nanny, mum!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
A little late here but I just skimmed his first trimester video and oh boy is there a lot to unpack:
  • "I've never seen a video like this from the partner's perspective" Yeah that's because litcherally no one cares. You aren't doing anything...how narcissistic can you be? This is about on the same level as the 1 pound video in terms of having -1000 awareness.
  • He sounds like he's talking to 12 year olds when mentioning sex..."it's not like in the moviezzz guyzzzz!!!!"
  • So....did he finish in Zoe 3 times? Is that what the terrible baseball analogy was supposed to be? This analogy just confirmed they never had sex until they wanted to get pregnant :ROFLMAO:
  • Oh thank GOD I don't have to throw an extravagant pregnancy announcement. I thought that was a requirement or the baby wouldn't pop out. Thanks for clearing that up Alfistotle! SO wise and smart!
I cannot wait to see this train wreck commence. Feel terrible for the baby but at least it'll be able to call the inevitable nanny, mum!
You're a legend for clicking on that 🤣 (i couldn't get past the thumbnail🤮🤮)

He's just so cringe i feel sad for him hahahahaha

Reactions: 5
Where was the baseball analogy at? I skipped through but that sounds hilarious!
EDIT: Nvm, I found it. God he's so stupid. Getting all giggly from talking about sex. Pathetic.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
You're amazing! I'm dying with laughter reading these!

Reactions: 3
Let’s hope that first trimester video was his first and last one he ever makes on the subject! What an absolute tool thinking he has ANY advice to give anyone!! Prat!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.