Alfie Deyes #10 Do your futureself a favour and finish something!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember the secret "someone" 'COUGH' alfie 'COUGH' submitted a while ago that was saying they were stuck in a dead end relationship with their partner of 7 years and he wanted to get out but they have a dog (or something VERY close to that)

We should all submit BS secrets and just wait until one of them gets picked (although after 4 episodes it'll take another 2 years to hear more). Bonus points if it shades him and goes over his head.

Reactions: 18
I don’t understand the point of these anonymous secrets. It doesn’t interest me whatsoever.

Likely half of them are made up, but even on the basis that some are true, how is it interesting if some complete stranger has done something scandalous or gross? If you know a person it’s interesting maybe. But completely anonymous it’s pointless. There’s nothing to discuss, no follow up. And it’s not as if Alfie is funny and therefore can make comedy out of it. It’s so boring.
I agree with this, when it first came out I thought it would be the 'celeb' guests revealing their secrets but no he cant even get them to do that its random people aka his sad fans making tit up!

Reactions: 8
I’m probably not looking correctly but what chart is his crappy podcast supposed to be no1 in, the narcissistic prick!

Reactions: 3
I’m probably not looking correctly but what chart is his crappy podcast supposed to be no1 in, the narcissistic prick!
Checked the Spotify charts - he doesn't even show up in top 200 podcasts in the UK. He comes up 3rd in trending so maybe he was trending for 2 minutes.

Still, he's being such a smug little sh*t about it

• Wow
  • Haha
alfiedeyes_20200925_134444_0.jpg

I mean, we all knew his veg patch was going to look like this, nice to see the proof.

I'm not surprised because he said he was making a veg patch far too late in the year, he wouldn't have been able to grow anything really anyway this year.

Presumably he will have forgotten about the veg patch come next year.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
View attachment 254758

I mean, we all knew his veg patch was going to look like this, nice to see the proof.

I'm not surprised because he said he was making a veg patch far too late in the year, he wouldn't have been able to grow anything really anyway this year.

More like he will forget about tomorrow, Next year is giving Alfie far too much credit, considering he gives up everything after a week.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
View attachment 254758

Was going to post this pic here too. Cause I love you can see how quickly he gave up: the soil is still there in the bags. The same soul he left in the be who led for several days because he was to lazy to take it out, only ever made it to beside the garden to be stacked, it never even got spread in the garden. That’s how lazy he is, he has the idea buys the stuff and then gives up. Actually hopeless.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Was going to post this pic here too. Cause I love you can see how quickly he gave up: the soil is still there in the bags. The same soul he left in the be who led for several days because he was to lazy to take it out, only ever made it to beside the garden to be stacked, it never even got spread in the garden. That’s how lazy he is, he has the idea buys the stuff and then gives up. Actually hopeless.
Maybe he did buy an engagement ring for Zoe, but he has been too lazy and has since given up on proposing to her. And it's just another thing he hasn't committed and followed through with. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Maybe he did buy an engagement ring for Zoe, but he has been too lazy and has since given up on proposing to her. And it's just another thing he hasn't committed and followed through with. 😂😂
I think Zoes the type to buy have to buy her own if she wants one

I think Zoes the type to buy have to buy her own if she wants one
They way both are, I could 100% see them reaching out for a sponsored ring. Make some claim that, like Pewdiepie, they are too recognizable to going in person to a store would be a risk and the surprise would be spoiled (to Zoe and/or minions so less money on surprise announcement), so they reached out to companies to privately view rings and were "given a large discount" or the ring was a "gift" because they are such big fans/kids are fans. Some load of BS for the two grifters to get yet another freebie they don't deserve.

Reactions: 7
He’s so bleeping smug about his crappy podcast. He’s acting like he’s won a noble prize for broadcasting! He so desperate for fame.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Alfie is such a dweeb. I looked at every Spotify podcast and he wasn't even top 20 in comedy or personal stories which he had described his podcast as

Funny how his whole team was looking at the only bs chart (iTunes podcast chart) which shows he is #1

Reactions: 5
I subjected myself to the torture of the podcast.

THOUGHTS:
-why in the duck does he have to add a “jingle” after nearly every “secret”? It screamssssss editing out to me. I thought the point of a podcast was that it’s chatty and flows on topic?
-I hate him

• Haha
Reactions: 15
add a fuckin VEGETABLE PATCH do the list of tit he starts then loses interest in after a day. absolute moron

I'm just waiting to see how few weeks it takes for him to run out of podcast episodes, because he hasn't been recording any since those few episodes he did ages ago.

Then another year wait for another five episodes.

Though it is actually a podcast now with it being available on actual podcast services.

Reactions: 2
I'm just waiting to see how few weeks it takes for him to run out of podcast episodes, because he hasn't been recording any since those few episodes he did ages ago.

Then another year wait for another five episodes.

Though it is actually a podcast now with it being available on actual podcast services.
That’s the thing, he’s got no work ethic! He gets excited over a shiny new launch but then he’s got no stamina or determination to keep it going. The point of a podcast series is continuity, it really doesn’t work to have a handful of episodes sporadically.

I wish Fraggle would stop trying to be a MoDeL for his futureshite MERCH brand. He looks a right bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Can't believe that someone with a voice like his has a podcast😖

By the way, is he back on Twitch? I thought he mentioned he'd stream again 'soon'?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.