Alfie Deyes #10 Do your futureself a favour and finish something!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else get turned off of things that Alfie says he's interested in? Him mentioning podcasts that I listen to suddenly has me feeling like I need to listen to something else 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
That's a clip from May 2019, when Joe & Dianne went down to Brighton for Dianne's birthday. Alfie hasn't used or got his "mates" round to use it since then.
Oh right, shows how little attention I really pay to that lot these days. 😂😂

It does explain why the ramp looks in decent condition if it's from when it was new.

Reactions: 2
That's not Joe talking though, it's one of those TikTok audios you can add to the video.
Sorry I meant by the caption he put on there. Dope as elf is definitely something I could imagine Aldie saying

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
In Mark Ferris latest video hes buying Alf bday present and he buys him stuff for his veg patch. He buys him a knee cushion (he already has) a trowel, a thing you put on your belt to carry your stuff in (he already has) is he taking the piss?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
In Mark Ferris latest video hes buying Alf bday present and he buys him stuff for his veg patch. He buys him a knee cushion (he already has) a trowel, a thing you put on your belt to carry your stuff in (he already has) is he taking the piss?
Mark was never the sharpest tool in the box.

Reactions: 5
Sorry but .... 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Obviously trying to attract Dianne knowing Joe's away 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Its a load of bull tit as if they do yoga its all for ££££ fir sky or whatever they are advertising.
Also if they did actually do it, surely they'd be supporting their potential future sister in laws new fitness channel, which focuses on yoga? Or did Dianne refuse to pay them? Just a serious pair of tossers

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.