Alfie Deyes #10 Do your futureself a favour and finish something!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I note less bragging from Alfie about episode 2 of his podcast. Maybe that’s because he’s now only 38 in the Spotify charts and 11 in the Apple charts 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Why’s he bragging about being in Hello magazine. Does he not realise how PR works, your team paid for the coverage you daft bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Steve is another prat of you ask me. He has no dress sense and is frankly annoying.

Reactions: 15
I listened to the Williams’ podcast today. It wasn’t great. So boring and fake. Robbie was passing comment on a SeCrEt and said something like “I’m paid for my opinions”.... how much is Fraggy forking out for these guests?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.