Alfie Deyes #10 Do your futureself a favour and finish something!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😂 so much passion about Sean! He is annoying when he’s around Zoe but he seems pretty harmless to me otherwise
I like Sean when he isn't around Zoe and Alfie. He's the tolerable one who I could definitely actually see me being able to spend time with and not want to punch him. And I'm liking that we are seeing his artistic side more now, he has an actual hobby/interest.

Quite honestly, I'm surprised we haven't seen Alfie buying everything in Hobbycraft and announcing art as his latest savage hobby he is super into.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’ve never actually watched any of his solo stuff maybe that’s why I don’t like him, he just pops up in their vlogs and irritates me 🙈🙈🙈🙈

Reactions: 4
Why is he so weirdly hyped about this podcast? Seems kinda lame since this isn't even the first episode, why is he acting like this is special...

Reactions: 6
Why is he so weirdly hyped about this podcast? Seems kinda lame since this isn't even the first episode, why is he acting like this is special...
Because it’s actually the first podcast ever made, did you not hear? #steezy

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Congratulations Alfie after a getting your trailer to number 3 on ITunes podcast chart. You've gone down 2 by releasing an actual episode 😂😂😂😂😂

And on Spotify podcast chart. Lol. He doesn't even rank top 10. JackMaates number 4.

He obviously thought having the hosts of SMA would help him. Not even Chris and Rosie can work miracles

Screenshot_20200924-120654_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20200924-120923_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20200924-120937_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
His stories this morning - You couldn't make this inane nonsense up
Hey guyyyssssch what bench shall I sit on to read my book? Poll: White bench or blue bench? (who cares?)
Next story: the benches are too wet from the rain so he's back in bed

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I won’t even hate listen to his crappy podcast...i refuse to give the prick a listening figure.

Reactions: 8
I listened to the podcast. I resented the fact that he has made it so you have to subscribe to get the episodes (I listen to a LOT of podcasts and have never seen this?! It feels desperate) so I immediately unsubbed afterwards.

He’s basically ripped off the questions/stories from the public section of SMA so having Chris and Rosie Ramsey as their first guests made sense. Anonymous submissions and selling it as ‘the most outrageous secrets’ just encourages people to make up disgusting or far-fetched nonsense in the hope of being featured.

Reactions: 19
I listened to the podcast. I resented the fact that he has made it so you have to subscribe to get the episodes (I listen to a LOT of podcasts and have never seen this?! It feels desperate) so I immediately unsubbed afterwards.

He’s basically ripped off the questions/stories from the public section of SMA so having Chris and Rosie Ramsey as their first guests made sense. Anonymous submissions and selling it as ‘the most outrageous secrets’ just encourages people to make up disgusting or far-fetched nonsense in the hope of being featured.
I feel like he's so irrelevant now that even when he does those anonymous secrets on instagram, it's probably a mix of young fans making stuff up and people he pays to think them up

Reactions: 11

I was able to listen to it through the RadioPublic link without subscribing or anything. I skipped around a bit though, it's not really worth a listen (though I'm sure we all already suspected that). I suggest not wasting the 43:59 minutes out of your day.

Reactions: 7
I don’t understand the point of these anonymous secrets. It doesn’t interest me whatsoever.

Likely half of them are made up, but even on the basis that some are true, how is it interesting if some complete stranger has done something scandalous or gross? If you know a person it’s interesting maybe. But completely anonymous it’s pointless. There’s nothing to discuss, no follow up. And it’s not as if Alfie is funny and therefore can make comedy out of it. It’s so boring.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
As predicted, the podcast is absolutely rubbish. The story about the girl who couldn’t get her first tampon out and had to ask her mum to help? Hardly the crazy and risqué content that he teased!

Reactions: 18
As predicted, the podcast is absolutely rubbish. The story about the girl who couldn’t get her first tampon out and had to ask her mum to help? Hardly the crazy and risqué content that he teased!
Literally! Zoe went into more detail in her vlog about when her period cup stuck and she had to get Alfie to help! 😂😂

Reactions: 6

I swear this happened when the podcast first came out (wow was that like 2 years ago??) and there were a lot of obviously fake, exaggerated stories that fans had sent in.

I remember there was one ‘secret‘ that was actually the plot of a tv show?? i cant remember the exact details but it was a well known plot of like Hannah Montana or something similar and i recognised it straight away, but Alfie and his friends were believing it! it was so frustrating that they didn’t recognise it was a joke ‘secret’ 🙄

I remember a disgusting secret about a girl and her dog. Absolutely bleeping gross. Alfie clearly had made it up and thought it was funny.

Reactions: 3
I remember a disgusting secret about a girl and her dog. Absolutely bleeping gross. Alfie clearly had made it up and thought it was funny.
I really hope it’s not what I’m thinking because no, that is not funny at all.

Reactions: 5
I swear this happened when the podcast first came out (wow was that like 2 years ago??) and there were a lot of obviously fake, exaggerated stories that fans had sent in.

I remember there was one ‘secret‘ that was actually the plot of a tv show?? i cant remember the exact details but it was a well known plot of like Hannah Montana or something similar and i recognised it straight away, but Alfie and his friends were believing it! it was so frustrating that they didn’t recognise it was a joke ‘secret’ 🙄
He had a bleeping bullshit bell they rang if it seemed like a lie. Someone ring the bell on this big headed gummy lazy steezy one pound a day Tory prick

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He said the same thing 2 years ago about it being "pretty full on" but look at the RT and Likes 2 years later. Poor!!

Screenshot_20200925-032808_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20200925-032622_Chrome.jpg

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.