Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chilli pepper 19

VIP Member
I hope we have all submitted our questions he's never answered. See what he says to some actual proper questions rather than just what's your favourite sushi from Waitrose.
I've asked where he got his teeth from and if he sued them for giving him a set 2 sizes too big

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

eucalyptus

feel like we need to set up some sort of jar that people have to put a dollar in every time they come on zoe/alfies threads with the bUt MaRrIaGe IsNt FoR eVeRyOnE. we'd be rich enough to all buy matching futures elf tracksuits 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Nkomoagogo

Oh Alfie. You think we actually give an actual shit when you propose to the little rugrat. He basically said and whenever I do I certainly wont be telling you lot. Us lot are the reason you and gail platts love child are living in that big ass house. Seriously grow up and sort yourself out with some speech and language therapy youre all fucking gums.

• Haha
Reactions: 34

charlottezzi

Didn't like him taking the piss out of Peugeot 106s. Some people rely on these basic cars that are apparently unsafe and funny to Alfie and Zoe. Even going as far as to say it would be a 'sick present', how privileged are you. Buy one for someone that actually needs a car. I've had my Peugeot for nearly 10 years and it's just fine!

• Angry
Reactions: 33

Snackella

Chatty Member
Well we all know Alfie hasn't joined the mile high club with Zoe given that she has a panic attack just going to the fucking airport, lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Louise123

VIP Member
What happened to those £200 dolls he bought so him and Zoe could do a video looking after them.

If he sat and wrote a list of everything he promised was coming/ he was doing he would be gobsmacked how much he’s not followed through on. I can’t think of one single thing he’s actually committed to and completed. Even the canoe thing he went home for the night
Excuse me, I’m offended by this comment..I can think of one single thing he’s actually committed to and completed, not marrying Zoe!

• Haha
Reactions: 32

jammy

Chatty Member
Preaching about the homeless while he's a landlord and has a whole house just as office space and hardly used. Cunt.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 31

eucalyptus

WHY DOES HE EAT IN BED SO MUCH ITS SO GROSS WHO PUTS FUCKING FISH AND CHIPS ON A PLATE AND THEN CHOOSES TO GO EAT IT IN BED WTF I DONT KNOW WHY THIS TRIGGERS ME SO MUCH BUT ITS JUST DISGUSTING

and also makes me assume he never brushes his teeth before bed

• Sick
Reactions: 31