Alfie Deyes #10 Do your futureself a favour and finish something!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t think it was possible for me to dislike him anymore than I did, but after scrolling through tonight’s vlog/ad insta stories I really do despise him.

Reactions: 11
I didn’t think it was possible for me to dislike him anymore than I did, but after scrolling through tonight’s vlog/ad insta stories I really do despise him.
He's such a twit. You'd swear the way he's carrying on that he's got like a Harley or something, he's only driving a Vespa 😂😂

Reactions: 6
I haven’t watched the vlog, just the stories where he’s making a massive bleeping deal of ‘this is not an ad that’s why I’m not naming the brand’ (um, but it’s clearly a paid partnership so why don’t you just name the brand and put ad - oh wait because you’re trying to drive traffic to your vlog by keeping it secretive) and ‘oh it’s been so hard to keep secret because people have seen me riding them and been like oh wow do you ride, and now I can openly say yes’ - again wtf? Why would it be some big secret, you don’t have to tell people you’re doing it for a paid partnership 🤷‍♀️

It’s just pointless waffle that makes no sense? And this is not a big deal at all. Although good to know that’s now another couple of vehicles to be used for a month or so and then left to rot...

• Angry
Reactions: 12
I haven’t watched the vlog, just the stories where he’s making a massive bleeping deal of ‘this is not an ad that’s why I’m not naming the brand’ (um, but it’s clearly a paid partnership so why don’t you just name the brand and put ad - oh wait because you’re trying to drive traffic to your vlog by keeping it secretive) and ‘oh it’s been so hard to keep secret because people have seen me riding them and been like oh wow do you ride, and now I can openly say yes’ - again wtf? Why would it be some big secret, you don’t have to tell people you’re doing it for a paid partnership 🤷‍♀️

It’s just pointless waffle that makes no sense? And this is not a big deal at all. Although good to know that’s now another couple of vehicles to be used for a month or so and then left to rot...
He's just pointless...full stop

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Stop being harsh

He has followed through with not marrying Zoe 😂

Alfie vlog: Life Update Q&A
  • Alfie swearing is indeed awkward
  • He went to Waterstones at lunch and bought these books: The Examined Life: How We Lose & Find Ourselves - Stephen Grosz, Extra Time: 10 Lessons for Living Longer Better - Camilla Cavendish
  • Alfie said he didn't enjoy reading at school/ he didn't get good grades "I did the bare minimum to pass" --- quote of the mediocre man
  • Alfie "what I've discovered is that I'm not really into fiction" -- thank god his gf doesn't "write" fiction books 😂
  • The millionaires tripod is broken. Did he buy a new one? Of course not. He balanced it on his work phone and a stick! No joke.
  • He did a mini Q&A
  • Q: do you compare yourself to school friends? Alfie: basically a long winded no
  • But I did note when he talked about finding a partner was hilarious!
  • Alfie: "finding that one person who's right for you for the rest of your life is bleeping lucky" -- so what is he saying about Zoe?? Not the one??
  • Alfie: "some people want to be married young, some when they're older and in a marriage there's 2 people and those 2 people might want slightly didn't things" -- that's not how relationships work, you need to come to some agreement if one of you want to be married at 22 and the other and 35, then that's not compatible
  • Alfie: "Everyone portrays things are going the way they want and maybe they aren't"

• Next question was about where he's invested his money. He said he invested in people and business he believes in, not just money --- ummmm ok

• Next question he wants to achieve by age 30. Alfie didn't answer but did say "comment what I should put on my 30 before 30 list and don't all comment have kids that's definitely one thing" --- so he's 27 next year so kids in the next 2 years??

• Next question was about how to save money. Tbh he said to track expenditures, but I don't think a middle class man who got lucky on YT is someone to go to about financial advice

• Next question how he lives his life soooo unbothered. He basically said hes sympathetic lol okkk Alfie you smug bastard

• Next question was about his work with charities. Someone should have asked if he's still doing anything for Black Lives Matter and not just throwing money at a situation. The reason he can't speak about charities openly without blacklash is because of his smug behaviour

• Last question is CV tips? Looooool next question. He did show that clip of the Internship ship that girl made a few years ago to work at AtoZ creatives, but apparently their timelines couldn't align

• He goes home and him and Zoe make a Hello Fresh/Gousto risotto. Tbh he just chopped up the garlic and onion.
  • They eat as usual on the sofa watching Netflix
  • Alfie actually started editing that video but was lazy to upload I guess lol
Glad your back I like your posts.

Reactions: 9
WHY DOES HE EAT IN BED SO MUCH ITS SO GROSS WHO PUTS bleeping FISH AND CHIPS ON A PLATE AND THEN CHOOSES TO GO EAT IT IN BED WTF I DONT KNOW WHY THIS TRIGGERS ME SO MUCH BUT ITS JUST DISGUSTING

and also makes me assume he never brushes his teeth before bed

• Sick
Reactions: 31
WHY DOES HE EAT IN BED SO MUCH ITS SO GROSS WHO PUTS bleeping FISH AND CHIPS ON A PLATE AND THEN CHOOSES TO GO EAT IT IN BED WTF I DONT KNOW WHY THIS TRIGGERS ME SO MUCH BUT ITS JUST DISGUSTING

and also makes me assume he never brushes his teeth before bed
He eats in bed to make it clear to Zoe that there ain't going to be any baby making happening. Like how can she stay with him when he makes it so obvious he has no interest in her romantically or sexually.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Wow just wow .. that latest vlog.. the edit of the bike .. the talking about the edit of the bike.. his smug face... he’s taken being a complete tool to a new level!!

Reactions: 11
How can he say on Instagram it is not an Ad when he has listed it as an Ad in the description box of his you tube video about it? 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Wow just wow .. that latest vlog.. the edit of the bike .. the talking about the edit of the bike.. his smug face... he’s taken being a complete tool to a new level!!
Can you imagine the pr team at Vespa looking at his cringe video and edit....who the hell in that office thought working with him was a good idea?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can you imagine the pr team at Vespa looking at his cringe video and edit....who the hell in that office thought working with him was a good idea?
Well, it wasn't actually a Vespa was it. It was a Niu electric scooter, which a quick Google has called it the "next Vespa", aiming itself at the Vespa riders and piggybacking on the brand kudos Vespa has.

Vepsa is such a cool brand, their scooters have such an image associated with them. MODs in the UK and cool fashionable people across southern Europe's cool cities. Of course Niu want to tap in to that.

Then Alfie Deyes comes along and looks a complete tit and doesn't do any justice for the bike or the brand.

The moment I saw the scooter, I just rolled my eyes in disbelief that he was going anywhere on a scooter. He definitely hasn't got the image to be a scooter rider.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Well, it wasn't actually a Vespa was it. It was a Niu electric scooter, which a quick Google has called it the "next Vespa", aiming itself at the Vespa riders and piggybacking on the brand kudos Vespa has.

Vepsa is such a cool brand, their scooters have such an image associated with them. MODs in the UK and cool fashionable people across southern Europe's cool cities. Of course Niu want to tap in to that.

Then Alfie Deyes comes along and looks a complete tit and doesn't do any justice for the bike or the brand.

The moment I saw the scooter, I just rolled my eyes in disbelief that he was going anywhere on a scooter. He definitely hasn't got the image to be a scooter rider.
Thanks for the update x I thought they were Vespas!

Reactions: 2
He looks like an utter tool riding around on that thing. He thinks he’s Jamie Oliver circa 1999, and he looked like a head then too. And there’s no way in hell anyone stopped him to comment on it.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He looks like an utter tool riding around on that thing. He thinks he’s Jamie Oliver circa 1999, and he looked like a head then too. And there’s no way in hell anyone stopped him to comment on it.
You just know he will only be riding it on quite country lanes.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The way he was talking about the scooter on ig stories was like he’s a member of the royal family announcing his engagement 😂 “I can finally relax when I’m in public. People had seen me around and asked but now it’s official I can announce it” No one cares about the bland deal! (That was meant to say brand but bland works!)

Also I presume talking about the scooter on stories wasn’t part of the contract hence why he wouldn’t say the name.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.