Alfie Deyes #10 Do your futureself a favour and finish something!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In fairness I wouldn’t describe him as fat - at all. But he’s definitely not fit or in shape.

He’s blessed with a great metabolism but you can tell it’s starting to catch up with him - whilst I think he’s getting away with it at the moment, I think in 5 years time he will definitely be a bit chubby if he doesn’t sort out his diet and exercise
Yeah he’s not fat but he’s starting to look more filled out around his face. As you say his double dinners and Free donuts are going to catch up with him if he’s not careful

Reactions: 10
I’m probably a bit late to this but why does everyone think Alfie has a crush on Dianne?

Reactions: 5
Here we go he’s on the healthy eating band wagon again! ... bets now on how long this will last 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Watched Alfie's vlog, well bar the first 3/4 where is blabbering on about something, couldn't be bothered listening, but did anyone else get the feeling Joe & Dianne, paticularly Joe didn't want any part of Alfie's vlog & sent their time trying to avoid being in it

Reactions: 9
Watched Alfie's vlog, well bar the first 3/4 where is blabbering on about something, couldn't be bothered listening, but did anyone else get the feeling Joe & Dianne, paticularly Joe didn't want any part of Alfie's vlog & sent their time trying to avoid being in it
Alfie's vlog showed why he's the youtube equivalent of covid and everyone is trying to avoid him like the plague. I've never seen anyone try and back away and run down some stairs like Dianne was after she gher ear pierced.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Whenever he starts the vlog like "Do you ever just....."
It just reminds me of these weird videos...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Why is he showing that bloody table again...it’s as though he’s just copied the clip he used before lol had to check I wasn’t watching the same vlog 🤣

Reactions: 4
Yeah he’s not fat but he’s starting to look more filled out around his face. As you say his double dinners and Free donuts are going to catch up with him if he’s not careful
The pair of them are both so unhealthy!! All they do is eat crap all day! Every day by the looks of it.

The pair of them are both so unhealthy!! All they do is eat crap all day! Every day by the looks of it.
You can get away with that in your 20s but now they're near their 30s the lards going to start sticking to their arse

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why is he showing that bloody table again...it’s as though he’s just copied the clip he used before lol had to check I wasn’t watching the same vlog 🤣
Me too! I was so confused because it was scripted exactly the same. Not even most 18-30 year olds which he loves to tell us are his audience would by £1000 worth of garden furniture

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Me too! I was so confused because it was scripted exactly the same. Not even most 18-30 year olds which he loves to tell us are his audience would by £1000 worth of garden furniture
More expensive than that I think - I’m sure that table and chairs was in the region of 3-5k 🙊

It is pretty stupid really. To afford that kind of stuff and have a garden big enough to warrant it you’re either going to be wealthy or more likely, middle aged. Aka, not his fan base at all.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
More expensive than that I think - I’m sure that table and chairs was in the region of 3-5k 🙊

It is pretty stupid really. To afford that kind of stuff and have a garden big enough to warrant it you’re either going to be wealthy or more likely, middle aged. Aka, not his fan base at all.
Can someone please explain to me who the hell are his fan base and don’t just hate watch his crappy videos? Apart from anyone wanting to see Zoe I can’t think of anyone who would be interested!

• Haha
Can someone please explain to me who the hell are his fan base and don’t just hate watch his crappy videos? Apart from anyone wanting to see Zoe I can’t think of anyone who would be interested!
Why do you think he stays with Zoe after all these years, when he clearly has no attraction to ger. All anyone has ever watched Alfie's videos for was Zoe, he doesn't have his own fanbase, they are all Zoe fans who watch for her or in his his most recent video Joanne fans.

Reactions: 10
You've seen his parents? He needs to be careful

Reactions: 4
He is actually so ignorant to the real world. The fact he says he likes it when he forgets to upload because he’s enjoying himself so much. Like wow, I wish grant agencies were as cool about deadlines. If I’m a minute late they don’t give a tit. Portal is closed and nothing can be done. He barely does any work to begin with and the few things he has to do he doesn’t even bother to give attention to enough to remember to press upload.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
He is actually so ignorant to the real world. The fact he says he likes it when he forgets to upload because he’s enjoying himself so much. Like wow, I wish grant agencies were as cool about deadlines. If I’m a minute late they don’t give a tit. Portal is closed and nothing can be done. He barely does any work to begin with and the few things he has to do he doesn’t even bother to give attention to enough to remember to press upload.
He’s so bleeping entitled, imagine a nurse during covid calling in work ‘hi guys, I’m sorry I’m not coming in work on time, I’ve been too busy enjoying myself so I’ve decided to let you all vote if I should come in later or leave it until tomorrow. Oh hi guys I know you all voted for me to come in later today but you know what I’m still out enjoying myself so I thought duck it I’ll be in on Saturday.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
He’s so bleeping entitled, imagine a nurse during covid calling in work ‘hi guys, I’m sorry I’m not coming in work on time, I’ve been too busy enjoying myself so I’ve decided to let you all vote if I should come in later or leave it until tomorrow. Oh hi guys I know you all voted for me to come in later today but you know what I’m still out enjoying myself so I thought duck it I’ll be in on Saturday.
all the while making these excuses with his smug smirk on his face. He has zero ability to follow through with anything, how is that cute or attractive at all?? How zoe is still with him is a miracle.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.