Alfie Deyes #10 Do your futureself a favour and finish something!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way he was talking about the scooter on ig stories was like he’s a member of the royal family announcing his engagement 😂 “I can finally relax when I’m in public. People had seen me around and asked but now it’s official I can announce it” No one cares about the bland deal! (That was meant to say brand but bland works!)

Also I presume talking about the scooter on stories wasn’t part of the contract hence why he wouldn’t say the name.
God forbid Alfie greedyasfuck Deyes would ever do anything for free. “I love the brand, I’m so happy to be working with them, but not so much I’d give them a name check on Insta without an extra 10k lol”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Did he really have a cupboard in his house specially for scooter helmets and gloves ?? No doubt just set up for the video! What a wally trying to look all mean and moody to go out for a scoot!!

• Haha
we will see that bike 3 more times at most and then never again. like zoes car what happened to that

• Heart
Reactions: 14
He said he got gifted more than one. Why would a company gift more than one.

We all make fun of Shergars teeth, but to be honest the set Shergar gifted him is better than his own.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Well take some lessons and you might actually not only learn how to play a specific song, but also learn how to play piano in general, learning the technical art of reading sheet music, and learning about the pedals and how to play the keys etc.

You don't just start playing with both hands, when I had piano lessons, it took some time to go beyond only using my right hand.

Screenshot_20200815-171806.png

Reactions: 7
Well take some lessons and you might actually not only learn how to play a specific song, but also learn how to play piano in general, learning the technical art of reading sheet music, and learning about the pedals and how to play the keys etc.

You don't just start playing with both hands, when I had piano lessons, it took some time to go beyond only using my right hand.

View attachment 212702
Wear the jumper or DON’T. Stop being a prick with it round ya neck like a scarf.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Wear the jumper or DON’T. Stop being a prick with it round ya neck like a scarf.
Please don't remind me of that picture. I've only just got the taste of vomit out of my mouth.

He seriously couldn't be more tory if he changed his name to David Cameron

• Haha
Reactions: 18
In Zoes vlog he says he has been in the sea three days in a row and left his wet shorts in the bag and is planning on wearing them that day.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
In Zoes vlog he says he has been in the sea three days in a row and left his wet shorts in the bag and is planning on wearing them that day.
Which just shows that this is all bullshit and he's actually just sat at home counting his money. No one would willingly do this

hes like a small child. reminds me of when he said sometimes he forgets to pee and zoe has to remind him to go to the toilet

• Wow
Reactions: 8
He looks like a pizza delivery guy. Zoe will approve.
Probably the only way they do it, here’s delivery boy Deyes ready with a hot “Pizza” for Zoe! 🤮

Utterly gross. And he wonders why he got ringworm. It’s your poor personal hygiene Alfie. That’s why you’re riddled with fungus.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
So today in biology lessons with Alfie - he thinks he has a good chance of twins in the future because his mom was a twin. He quite literally doesn’t understand how conception works.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

View attachment 212702
I think my vagina just fell off 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
So today in biology lessons with Alfie - he thinks he has a good chance of twins in the future because his mom was a twin. He quite literally doesn’t understand how conception works.
Poppy mentioned this ages ago as Sean’s a twin.... so she has more chance than him! Honestly he’s thick

Reactions: 3
Poppy mentioned this ages ago as Sean’s a twin.... so she has more chance than him! Honestly he’s thick
Was impressed by Sean today, saw on his Instagram stories that he made ravioli from scratch, making the pasta himself. I've always had a soft spot for Sean when he isn't around Zoe and Alfie.

Honestly, Alfie and/or Zoe could both make content out of trying to learn how to cook, even just teaching themselves from recipes/YT videos even basic recipes. Rather than relying on takeaway, ready meals and delivery boxes.

Was impressed by Sean today, saw on his Instagram stories that he made ravioli from scratch, making the pasta himself. I've always had a soft spot for Sean when he isn't around Zoe and Alfie.

Honestly, Alfie and/or Zoe could both make content out of trying to learn how to cook, even just teaching themselves from recipes/YT videos even basic recipes. Rather than relying on takeaway, ready meals and delivery boxes.
Well when they where at Joe & Dianne's, Zoe ordered in a pizza for dinner,even though Dianne cooks homemade meals from scratch all the time. Joe looks far healthier in the past few months than he has in years, probably cause Dianne has him excercising & eating right.
What I'm saying is there are plenty of people around Zoe who eat well & don't survive on take aways, but Zoe of course can never be disagreed with & knows best, so is never going to change.

Reactions: 10
LMFAO He asks people to leave their social media names in the comments but he has SO many filters and banned words there's like 0 comments with peoples' names :LOL:

Oh and he looks like the biggest nob in the world with his riding gloves. How much money do we think he pissed away on riding accessories he will use one or two times?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Did any of you see his Insta stores where he got people to anonymously submit their secrets? What a waste of energy that was. All for engagement I'm sure. Its just I thought he had some super sick savage podcast that was about sharing secrets. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.