Alfie Deyes #10 Do your futureself a favour and finish something!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why did he repeat how much dirt was getting in his eyes but continue to sit in the same spot answering boring bullshit questions balancing his expensive af camera on a bleeping stick cos his tripod is broken?

OBVS not replaced it cos he’s a bleeping piece of tit who doesn’t do his job properly, ever.

Reactions: 6
I love the way he and Zoe apparently went to the same field but seem to have forgotten that. But to be fair to Zoe, I would with those trousers
Also what is it with those two and rolling their clothing up? sleeves, trouser legs cant they buy clothes that fit. :rolleyes:

Why did he repeat how much dirt was getting in his eyes but continue to sit in the same spot answering boring bullshit questions balancing his expensive af camera on a bleeping stick cos his tripod is broken?

OBVS not replaced it cos he’s a bleeping piece of tit who doesn’t do his job properly, ever.
yep what a idiot just go and sit in the car to answer the boring questions. Noticed when he was on about doing a list of things to do by 30 he said to the minions don't say have kids:ROFLMAO: here's a few things you could achieve by the time you hit 30 Alf..

learn the paino thats been sat unplayed for 3 years
learn the guitar thats been sat unplayed for 6 months
take down that rotten skate ramp that you ruined
make a video with those dolls you bought 2 years ago

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Also what is it with those two and rolling their clothing up? sleeves, trouser legs cant they buy clothes that fit.
He's influenced by Sean and his hip, trendy friends. Whatever they do n wear , he copies.

Reactions: 6
I wish Alfie could recognize the difference between receiving feedback / criticism VS. hate. He doesn't seem to realize why he's being called out for the same behaviour ALL THE TIME.

Reactions: 16
Just decided to watch his weekend in London vlog. lol at him mentioning all the stuff that's happened to him because of Youtube and then randomly throwing in "falling in love" at the end with much less emotion than all the other stuff he mentioned.

Reactions: 9

Sometimes I feel like posts like these from influencers make it so apparent that they are out of touch with most of the world. For instance, I have to wake up at 5 a.m. to make it to work on time... so while they’re awake, looking at the sunrise, I’m getting ready for and driving to my jobs (I have 2). Not saying this isn’t possible maybe on a weekend or a day off but still most people have REAL LIFE things to do...

Reactions: 11
I wish Alfie could recognize the difference between receiving feedback / criticism VS. hate. He doesn't seem to realize why he's being called out for the same behaviour ALL THE TIME.
Anything that isn't licking his ass is hate to him. I remember when someone asked him to link info about one of the charities he totally donates billions to every month so they could learn more about it and he lost his tit saying they were a hAtEr!!!1!

Reactions: 11
Anything that isn't licking his ass is hate to him. I remember when someone asked him to link info about one of the charities he totally donates billions to every month so they could learn more about it and he lost his tit saying they were a hAtEr!!!1!
I assume he didn't want to post the details to his bank account in case someone tried to hack into it???

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Did he actually say if it's been more than six months since you've watched a sunrise he highly recommends that. 😂 Urm okey

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Alfie let’s not pretend that the sole reason that you got up at the crack of dawn to visit a field of sunflowers wasn’t purely for gram material

Reactions: 12

Well, I won't be doing that, Horsey, because I'm not mad....
He’s so pretentious. Clearly he forgets that most people have to work full time jobs so can’t just go back to bed for the rest of the day if they get up at the crack of dawn...

Reactions: 20
He’s so pretentious. Clearly he forgets that most people have to work full time jobs so can’t just go back to bed for the rest of the day if they get up at the crack of dawn...
Or the fact that due to seasonal changes many people get up before dawn for school and work for months on end. It’s just a normal part of life, that sucks because you don’t even get the cues of light to help naturally wake you. He finds joy in CHOOSING to do things others are FORCED to do.

Reactions: 14
I’m not surprised in the slightest that he hasn’t uploaded. He doesn’t follow through with ANYTHING, does he? Apart from following thorough with the constant bullshit excuses while doing his bleeping stupid seal laugh and goofing his gummy dentures all over his stories.
Stop being harsh

He has followed through with not marrying Zoe 😂

Alfie vlog: Life Update Q&A
  • Alfie swearing is indeed awkward
  • He went to Waterstones at lunch and bought these books: The Examined Life: How We Lose & Find Ourselves - Stephen Grosz, Extra Time: 10 Lessons for Living Longer Better - Camilla Cavendish
  • Alfie said he didn't enjoy reading at school/ he didn't get good grades "I did the bare minimum to pass" --- quote of the mediocre man
  • Alfie "what I've discovered is that I'm not really into fiction" -- thank god his gf doesn't "write" fiction books 😂
  • The millionaires tripod is broken. Did he buy a new one? Of course not. He balanced it on his work phone and a stick! No joke.
  • He did a mini Q&A
  • Q: do you compare yourself to school friends? Alfie: basically a long winded no
  • But I did note when he talked about finding a partner was hilarious!
  • Alfie: "finding that one person who's right for you for the rest of your life is bleeping lucky" -- so what is he saying about Zoe?? Not the one??
  • Alfie: "some people want to be married young, some when they're older and in a marriage there's 2 people and those 2 people might want slightly didn't things" -- that's not how relationships work, you need to come to some agreement if one of you want to be married at 22 and the other and 35, then that's not compatible
  • Alfie: "Everyone portrays things are going the way they want and maybe they aren't"

• Next question was about where he's invested his money. He said he invested in people and business he believes in, not just money --- ummmm ok

• Next question he wants to achieve by age 30. Alfie didn't answer but did say "comment what I should put on my 30 before 30 list and don't all comment have kids that's definitely one thing" --- so he's 27 next year so kids in the next 2 years??

• Next question was about how to save money. Tbh he said to track expenditures, but I don't think a middle class man who got lucky on YT is someone to go to about financial advice

• Next question how he lives his life soooo unbothered. He basically said hes sympathetic lol okkk Alfie you smug bastard

• Next question was about his work with charities. Someone should have asked if he's still doing anything for Black Lives Matter and not just throwing money at a situation. The reason he can't speak about charities openly without blacklash is because of his smug behaviour

• Last question is CV tips? Looooool next question. He did show that clip of the Internship ship that girl made a few years ago to work at AtoZ creatives, but apparently their timelines couldn't align

• He goes home and him and Zoe make a Hello Fresh/Gousto risotto. Tbh he just chopped up the garlic and onion.
  • They eat as usual on the sofa watching Netflix
  • Alfie actually started editing that video but was lazy to upload I guess lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.