Alfie Deyes #10 Do your futureself a favour and finish something!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not surprised in the slightest that he hasn’t uploaded. He doesn’t follow through with ANYTHING, does he? Apart from following thorough with the constant bullshit excuses while doing his bleeping stupid seal laugh and goofing his gummy dentures all over his stories.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m not surprised in the slightest that he hasn’t uploaded. He doesn’t follow through with ANYTHING, does he? Apart from following thorough with the constant bullshit excuses while doing his bleeping stupid seal laugh and goofing his gummy dentures all over his stories.
and when he finally does do anything, he makes such a faff about it with his stupid ass smug look on his face

Reactions: 6
How disrespectful to his viewers doesnt upload which is crap because you can schedule it then asks to vote (for engagement) then ignores the result and does what he pleases anyway!

Reactions: 12
Plus his comment around ‘oh it’s half nine now, it’s far too late’. No it isn’t you head, content doesn’t disappear on the internet - all you mean is that you might get less initial views and engagement if you upload later.

I get that it’s a business for him, but it’s just so contradictory- too unprofessional and lazy to actually upload on time, but then too greedy to risk losing any revenue by uploading later. It’s pathetic.

Reactions: 17
Remember that time he did the same thing and put it to a vote on Twitter. When the majority voted for the video to go up that night he tweeted “no dinner deyes” because he had to miss his dinner to edit 😒

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
He could have uploaded late and he could upload today, lazy and thinking about the views

Reactions: 5
Remember that time he did the same thing and put it to a vote on Twitter. When the majority voted for the video to go up that night he tweeted “no dinner deyes” because he had to miss his dinner to edit 😒
You can tell from that alone that this man has never had a deadline to meet in his life. Mate, you can still edit with your mouth full - assuming it can fit in there alongside his silver spoon. 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I just can’t get over how fat his face looks in Zoe’s vlog 🤣

• Haha
I just can’t get over how fat his face looks in Zoe’s vlog 🤣

I remember eating so much garbage in my twenties. My metabolism finally betrayed me, and my friends, in our thirties.

Alfie Lannister and his sister/wife need to keep this in mind before they are rolled out the house like Violet Beauregarde.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
FGS his minions asking him for advice on saving and writing a CV. Hes never done any of that in his life ffs! Also what a moron they take the fat dog for a walk and stand miles apart then call her and each time she comes they give her a treat. Your defeating the point she needs exercise because shes overweight so why are you feeding her treats? try teaching her to come to you without a treat.

FGS his minions asking him for advice on saving and writing a CV. Hes never done any of that in his life ffs! Also what a moron they take the fat dog for a walk and stand miles apart then call her and each time she comes they give her a treat. Your defeating the point she needs exercise because shes overweight so why are you feeding her treats? try teaching her to come to you without a treat.
ITs bleeping cruel, it’s the least you can do for your dog is not let it get fat, because nala ain’t helping herself to the honeycomb on the Brie

• Haha
its even worse for a pug to be fat, they already have enough trouble breathing without the added weight :confused: i hope they aren't taking her out in this heat either!

Reactions: 7
Also did anyone notice when he was talking about finding your life partner he never said 'I think Ive find mine in Zoe' or something like that.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.