Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

electricmallows

VIP Member
He said 2 videos this weekend but how much do you bet he "forgets" to upload or uploads late and suddenly it's 'too late' to upload..

Reactions: 3

Handwash30

VIP Member
What the fuck does he think the point is of saying “#AD but it’s not an ad”. I hate it when people use the hashtag then make excuses as to why they don’t really consider it to be an ad. Is he that ashamed of his “influencer career“ that following the advertising guidelines embarrasses him? Just stick the word ad on and fuck off, nobody wants to listen to him trying to justify himself.

Also if anyone actually buys one of those scooters because of Alfie’s stupid boomerang I will eat my hat.

• Angry

JOHN1967

VIP Member
Everyone is giving Alfie a hard time for starting and not finishing, but I think all the money he spends to buy stuff as long as he vlogs once can be set off against tax.

skippyskip

“My friend Carly Rowena..” I’m sorry since when..?!!! 🤣🤣🤣
6 degrees of separation, here we go....
Alfie to Zoe to Tanya to Jim to Jim's twin brother to the other Lean Machine who is married to Carly

Last edited:

JOHN1967

VIP Member
This made me cringe so bad .. when he said “and now it’s time for the vlog to stop” ... 🤮🤮🤮 is that really necessary to leave in .. or is it to show us that he does have sex or at the very least see’s her boobs 🤣
They are both attention seeking, she had no need to do that, and he had no need to mention it

Louise123

VIP Member
I’m probably not looking correctly but what chart is his shitty podcast supposed to be no1 in, the narcissistic prick!

Chilli pepper 19

VIP Member
Maybe he did buy an engagement ring for Zoe, but he has been too lazy and has since given up on proposing to her. And it's just another thing he hasn't committed and followed through with. 😂😂
I think Zoes the type to buy have to buy her own if she wants one

Elessar

I'm just waiting to see how few weeks it takes for him to run out of podcast episodes, because he hasn't been recording any since those few episodes he did ages ago.

Then another year wait for another five episodes.

Though it is actually a podcast now with it being available on actual podcast services.
That’s the thing, he’s got no work ethic! He gets excited over a shiny new launch but then he’s got no stamina or determination to keep it going. The point of a podcast series is continuity, it really doesn’t work to have a handful of episodes sporadically.