Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jammy

Chatty Member
Do you think futures elf came about because Marcus Butler started a clothing brand? He's never been creative and always leeched off others ideas.
And this charity stuff, sure it's a tax relief thing and his "business manager" Dave is one for helping charities and no doubt the one to initiate it all. Aldi Deyes is just a open wallet.

Reactions: 4

GossWhore

VIP Member
Screenshot_20201228-230401_Instagram.jpg

The germs. The germs. Hello covid
Screenshot_20201228-230315_Instagram.jpg

He finally got rid of the Taylor Swift/Emma Watson/hot an guy (yes he had a hot ab guy) as his lock screen or did Zoe make him

• Haha

Lemontree04

Chatty Member
Can't believe that someone with a voice like his has a podcast😖

By the way, is he back on Twitch? I thought he mentioned he'd stream again 'soon'?

Hacker T. Dog

Alfie(and Zoe) reminds me off another YouTuber who goes by the name Exploring With Josh. Fancy hotels, roadtrips and restaurants, video clickbait, shows off new car, new vlogging camera, new computer, new TV purchased from Best Buys and only collaborates with well known Youtubers. Oh, and blocks anyone who slags him off or copy his videos and both started their Youtube career by leaving comments under "popular" Youtubers videos

Calabria

VIP Member
What the fuck does no job Sean have to balance...his life is one long brunch #gifted #ad #affiliate
His hatred of what his life has become hanging around Alfie & Zoella vs the amount of clout it brings him from minions?

• Heart
Reactions: 3

Louise123

VIP Member
Why do Lottie and Zac work for him when they have so much talent to do something for themselves! It’s beyond me...They could be building their own brand rather than working for something Alfies going to get bored of in a few months
Exactly this, they're just lining that talentless users pocket.

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
Omg how many times does he wanna say “picking n packing” 😣😣😣
If they’re ‘picking n packing’ it themselves surely the BrAnD (merch) isn’t as savage as he makes out with his sold out DwOps. How many GarMeNts is he ordering/selling to be able to fulfil orders and honour delivery dates?

Wasn’t he using a distribution centre pre lockdown and then cos they couldn’t shill due to restrictions he’s started doing it himself from a “garage” to continue the fucking money grabbing?

• Haha

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
I like that he’s eating ‘clean’ then proceeds to eat 12 gyozas after his earlier mixing bowl of pasta and tuna Mayo.

I know a bit about eating for working out and I’m sorry the boy is doing it wrong.
They eat them meals from gusto or sumut I think