Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lola123

VIP Member
Like his fans are interested in the Kemps FGS. He needs someone like One direction.
This is why he asked KSI, thought he could get big viewing numbers, I still think it’s gonna flop, wish he’d just ditch YouTube etc, just be a property investor and fuck off 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
At least Sean didn't spend ages asking for what he should get tattooed, but they are still pretty naff tattoos. Not as bad as Alfie's though.
seanelliottoc_20200922_215850_0.jpg

invisibleotter

Chatty Member
He's a fudddd!!!

Sorry i hardly know him or have i watched any of his video's but he just does my head in! The fact he paid all that money on his teeth that are wayyyyy to big for him therefore never smiles.... 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

He just reminds me of one of they bratty, moody kids you see out and about you'd never tire of slapping 😂😂
He didn't pay a fine for those teeth, he got paid to film & vlog getting them in & promoting the dental place that did.

gee13

VIP Member
Why is he showing that bloody table again...it’s as though he’s just copied the clip he used before lol had to check I wasn’t watching the same vlog 🤣

honey_bee_123

I listened to the podcast. I resented the fact that he has made it so you have to subscribe to get the episodes (I listen to a LOT of podcasts and have never seen this?! It feels desperate) so I immediately unsubbed afterwards.

He’s basically ripped off the questions/stories from the public section of SMA so having Chris and Rosie Ramsey as their first guests made sense. Anonymous submissions and selling it as ‘the most outrageous secrets’ just encourages people to make up disgusting or far-fetched nonsense in the hope of being featured.
I swear this happened when the podcast first came out (wow was that like 2 years ago??) and there were a lot of obviously fake, exaggerated stories that fans had sent in.

I remember there was one ‘secret‘ that was actually the plot of a tv show?? i cant remember the exact details but it was a well known plot of like Hannah Montana or something similar and i recognised it straight away, but Alfie and his friends were believing it! it was so frustrating that they didn’t recognise it was a joke ‘secret’ 🙄

electricmallows

VIP Member
So I’m looking at this picture and reading Alfie’s caption... he says this was taken in Singapore (I know Singapore well) and this is 100% not Singapore. Why is he lying? 😂😂 seems like at least a few of his followers noticed it too! View attachment 303921View attachment 303922
"When this was photo taken" 🙈 you'd think that as a person that actually works through social media, he'd proofread his posts

• Haha

JOHN1967

VIP Member
I don’t think we have even seen Alfie go down his skating ramp? It’s probably how he messed up his knee when he was “messing around” with his friend.

He always puts down his friends. Every. Single. One. Of. Them. It’s probably because he is so insecure he’s in his late 20s and hasn’t really achieve accomplished anything noteworthy and the friends he has now only tolerate him bc he has money.
Although I am not a fan, he has probably made more money than most of us will earn in a lifetime.

He was fortunate.

Hmmmjustreading

I’ve never actually watched any of his solo stuff maybe that’s why I don’t like him, he just pops up in their vlogs and irritates me 🙈🙈🙈🙈