Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sabbie

VIP Member
I remember a disgusting secret about a girl and her dog. Absolutely fucking gross. Alfie clearly had made it up and thought it was funny.

Reactions: 3

Mlr

I might be reading too much in to this but....
Alfie’s insta stories, Zoe is waking him up playing songs through the house...the songs...
BABY (Justin Bieber)
Hit me BABY (Britney Spears)
BABYcakes (three of a kind)

Trolling or hinting?
Well she couldn’t know he was filming

Lola123

VIP Member
So today in biology lessons with Alfie - he thinks he has a good chance of twins in the future because his mom was a twin. He quite literally doesn’t understand how conception works.
Poppy mentioned this ages ago as Sean’s a twin.... so she has more chance than him! Honestly he’s thick

Lemontree04

Chatty Member
Sorry if this has been talked about before but I wonder why he showed Jade from Little Mix in his most recent IGTV from London. She is in a relationship with Jordan Stephens but they're very lowkey and as far as I know they still haven't officially confirmed that they're a couple. So why did Alfie have to film her? To get the views from Little Mix fans?

Reactions: 2

gee13

VIP Member
If I am honest, when Shergar, said Zoe had her boobs out I did pause the video and look for a reflection.
This made me cringe so bad .. when he said “and now it’s time for the vlog to stop” ... 🤮🤮🤮 is that really necessary to leave in .. or is it to show us that he does have sex or at the very least see’s her boobs 🤣

• Haha

sapphiccharm

I've only seen the video/gif posted on here of him doing pull ups and pretty much using momentum to do so from the looks of it... 🤨 Any idea what the weight of the tiny dumbbells were? 😆 I'd watch but don't particularly want to give him any views lol

GossWhore

VIP Member
So Zalfie had Joe, Soppy (Poppy & Sean) and Mark around for Marks 30th birthday which is on Sunday.