Alfie Deyes #10 Do your futureself a favour and finish something!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Zoe and Alfie would never be able to manage a holiday with me. They leisurely Uber from breakfast, to brunch, to lunch, to dinner. While I pig out on the breakfast buffet at the hotel, and then don't stop doing stuff, seeing things until I call it a day and find somewhere for an evening meal. I like to make sure I do as much as I can on a holiday in a new city. So much to see and do, the food just isn't the important bit for me.

I don't understand how they can want to waste so much of their time in their AirBnb or whatever when on holiday rather than doing stuff. I know they can afford to just go again, but then they get home and get asked what did you do on holiday, and they have to answer "ate pizza in the AirBnb". It just sounds so unfulfilling.

And everyone having to stay in at night because Zoe wants to stay in, she'd be staying in alone if I was on one of their holidays. I'd drag everyone out to a bar, or to some kind of evening entertainments.

She'd hate a holiday with me... but that's because I'm poor and too unimportant to get #Ad Gifted stuff 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Zoe and Alfie would never be able to manage a holiday with me. They leisurely Uber from breakfast, to brunch, to lunch, to dinner. While I pig out on the breakfast buffet at the hotel, and then don't stop doing stuff, seeing things until I call it a day and find somewhere for an evening meal. I like to make sure I do as much as I can on a holiday in a new city. So much to see and do, the food just isn't the important bit for me.

I don't understand how they can want to waste so much of their time in their AirBnb or whatever when on holiday rather than doing stuff. I know they can afford to just go again, but then they get home and get asked what did you do on holiday, and they have to answer "ate pizza in the AirBnb". It just sounds so unfulfilling.

And everyone having to stay in at night because Zoe wants to stay in, she'd be staying in alone if I was on one of their holidays. I'd drag everyone out to a bar, or to some kind of evening entertainments.
She'd hate a holiday with me, legit from sunrise to sunset its go go go 😂😂 walking here there and everywhere 😅

Reactions: 12
Claims he got a mouth ulcer because hes stressed and working hard...he doesnt know the bloody meaning of the words stressed and working hard. He thinks having meetings and renovating an office ( which he isnt doing himself) is hard work!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Claims he got a mouth ulcer because hes stressed and working hard...he doesnt know the bloody meaning of the words stressed and working hard. He thinks having meetings and renovating an office ( which he isnt doing himself) is hard work!
All the NHS workers are currently settling their alarms to go out and clap for him at 8pm tonight. Oh duck off you pathetic little tit. People have been risking their lives. You've not even risked your bleeping belly you donkey teethed twit.

Sorry but my friend works in the NHS and he's just a pathetic worm.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Be he has ulcers cos his massive bleeping gifted teeth are probs ripping in to his mouth the silly bleeping fat headed prick.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why do you get mouth ulcers?
Most single mouth ulcers are caused by things you can try to avoid, such as: biting the inside of your cheek. badly fitting dentures, braces, rough fillings or a sharp tooth. cuts or burns while eating or drinking – for example, hard food or hot drinks.

Yep it's the oversized gnashers!

"Five Cars Alfie", getting his excuses in as to why he's not been vlogging, he was only vlogging because he had tit to sell, now that everything in his online shop is sold out he won't be vlogging anymore.... So predictable..... USERS.....

Reactions: 11
He probably knows that those who wanna listen to his podcast are aliens with alien minds and alien ideas.

Reactions: 5
Omg how many times does he wanna say “picking n packing” 😣😣😣
If they’re ‘picking n packing’ it themselves surely the BrAnD (merch) isn’t as savage as he makes out with his sold out DwOps. How many GarMeNts is he ordering/selling to be able to fulfil orders and honour delivery dates?

Wasn’t he using a distribution centre pre lockdown and then cos they couldn’t shill due to restrictions he’s started doing it himself from a “garage” to continue the bleeping money grabbing?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
also when he said that he helped the guy out personally after their talk, you just know he probably only gave him 20 quid or something. which is pathetic considering he literally has enough money to help the guy out in any way he needs. let him stay in one of his "investment" properties while he gets back on his feet, prepay for a service that can help him get mental health support or assistance finding a job, prepaid vouchers to buy groceries, literally anything.
The twit has a million spare rooms in his mansion. If he knew him even a tiny bit, he should have at least offered him somewhere warm if he ever needed it and not just shared his private life on the internet. Whilst it would seem patronising it’s still the thought that counts imo. Sadly if he did it would be as a popularity booster. Or can they only break tier rules for Mark, poppy and Sean?

Oh dear bad news hes got a big mouth ulcer and cant speak, GOOD NEWS he wont be able to vlog. :giggle:
It’s just such a shame that life threatening conditions like mouth ulcers have to stop people earning their livelihoods😭 oh wait... normal people still work with life long life threatening illnesses, never mind a flaming mouth ulcer🤷🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Have you seen his stories? Gone to a drive in movie in the Tesla and 'hired' someone to make them food boxes?! Too posh to even just go to Waitrose now for snacks they have to hire someone to make them a box of sweets and tit...

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Have you seen his stories? Gone to a drive in movie in the Tesla and 'hired' someone to make them food boxes?! Too posh to even just go to Waitrose now for snacks they have to hire someone to make them a box of sweets and tit...
Did they use his teeth as the screen?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
it was for the annual a to z company christmas do.. even during a pandemic the staff can't get away from having to watch home alone with them :rolleyes: :LOL:

• Haha
I've been catching up with the whole thread for the past few days and I just wanna thank you guys, you're hilarious. Can't even count the times you made me laugh out loud with your replies.

And I know this is Alfie's thread, but how desperate does Zoe have to be (pretty sure it was her idea) to force your staff to watch the 248684th Christmas Movie with them while they sit in their new Tesla so she can feel "sooouu festiiive". And hasn't she already watched Home alone recently? Think I saw it in one of her Vlogmas. They must be very busy...

Reactions: 14
in that christmas q and a they bang on about how tired they are from getting up with the dog... he got up twice? and now he's too tired to do anything. can't make this tit up

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.