Alfie Deyes #10 Do your futureself a favour and finish something!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw that too! It looks like she does everything whilst Mr Tory packs the orders at the gAraaGe. He doesn’t know how to do anything, he just has the money to hire people to do it for him 😂
He's just the real life Kirk out of Corrie

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I saw that too! It looks like she does everything whilst Mr Tory packs the orders at the gAraaGe. He doesn’t know how to do anything, he just has the money to hire people to do it for him 😂
Remember when he was pretending to make leather keyrings and was parading about with a piece of leather on his keys that he claimed was a prototype. Hahahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why do Lottie and Zac work for him when they have so much talent to do something for themselves! It’s beyond me...They could be building their own brand rather than working for something Alfies going to get bored of in a few months

Reactions: 12
Why do Lottie and Zac work for him when they have so much talent to do something for themselves! It’s beyond me...They could be building their own brand rather than working for something Alfies going to get bored of in a few months
Exactly this, they're just lining that talentless users pocket.

Reactions: 3
Roast dinner delivery? Poopy and Sean got one too. Do they ever bleeping cook? Since lockdown has lifted they've had Starbucks pretty much daily and ordered takeaways, chippy and roast dinners. Do they do these things for content so they can film sumut? Fitness challenge is going shhuuupppaaaaah shhiicckkkkk

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So he said this before and can’t believe he’s saying it again. He seriously does not understand how children are conceived at all. Twins running on the mans side of the family do not influence whether you will have twins. It has to be in the woman’s side of the family. Like does he seriously not know how conception works and he’s in his twenties?????
THAT. PICTURE. He really thinks he’s some deep, intellectual, hot tit doesn’t he 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh dear bad news hes got a big mouth ulcer and cant speak, GOOD NEWS he wont be able to vlog. :giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh dear bad news hes got a big mouth ulcer and cant speak, GOOD NEWS he wont be able to vlog. :giggle:
He's a bleeping wuss. I had a mouth ulcer the last week or so, and 99% of the time I didn't notice it or feel any pain. Occasionally if ate certain things, or the skin of my mouth brushed it in the wrong way it did sting a bit. But nothing prohibitive to my life, I didn't use anything to treat it, I just left it to heal on its own. It's not a big deal. Why is he making out like a mouth ulcer is some life altering problem? Or is it just a bullshit excuse to be lazy and not vlog.

Swish a bit of mouthwash around your mouth, kills the bacteria on the surface and stops it being painful for a while, it's a good easy little thing I sometimes do when I have mouth ulcers. Also can work for sore throats if you gargle the mouthwash. Just for a short period of relief.

Reactions: 11
He’s probably gutted she said yes to Zach. I can see why though: out of all their “crew”, Zach seems the nicest and most talented.
Always felt sorry for Zach when he got lumbered baby sitting Zoe in New York whenever Alfie and Lottie had to go and ‘work’.

Reactions: 11
Do you think futures elf came about because Marcus Butler started a clothing brand? He's never been creative and always leeched off others ideas.
And this charity stuff, sure it's a tax relief thing and his "business manager" Dave is one for helping charities and no doubt the one to initiate it all. Aldi Deyes is just a open wallet.

Reactions: 4
Always felt sorry for Zach when he got lumbered baby sitting Zoe in New York whenever Alfie and Lottie had to go and ‘work’.
So did I. I’m sure Zoe asked him for a piggy back at one point which is ridiculous. But I suppose she’s so ickle, weak and frail she needs to be babied everywhere. (Personally if I was him I would have laughed and told her to piss off but I suppose they were there gratis so he felt he couldn’t)

Reactions: 9
So did I. I’m sure Zoe asked him for a piggy back at one point which is ridiculous. But I suppose she’s so ickle, weak and frail she needs to be babied everywhere. (Personally if I was him I would have laughed and told her to piss off but I suppose they were there gratis so he felt he couldn’t)
Zoe and Alfie would never be able to manage a holiday with me. They leisurely Uber from breakfast, to brunch, to lunch, to dinner. While I pig out on the breakfast buffet at the hotel, and then don't stop doing stuff, seeing things until I call it a day and find somewhere for an evening meal. I like to make sure I do as much as I can on a holiday in a new city. So much to see and do, the food just isn't the important bit for me.

I don't understand how they can want to waste so much of their time in their AirBnb or whatever when on holiday rather than doing stuff. I know they can afford to just go again, but then they get home and get asked what did you do on holiday, and they have to answer "ate pizza in the AirBnb". It just sounds so unfulfilling.

And everyone having to stay in at night because Zoe wants to stay in, she'd be staying in alone if I was on one of their holidays. I'd drag everyone out to a bar, or to some kind of evening entertainments.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.