Alfie Deyes #10 Do your futureself a favour and finish something!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nice to see his fitness is going well, Fish shop food yesterday, crepes the other day.
That’s why he’s only creating loungewear isn’t it? Sweatpants are all that fit him right now.

Put that Mean Girls quote on your gym wall not the FutureSelf trash you spout, you bleeping fat chebbed Tory.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So he said this before and can’t believe he’s saying it again. He seriously does not understand how children are conceived at all. Twins running on the mans side of the family do not influence whether you will have twins. It has to be in the woman’s side of the family. Like does he seriously not know how conception works and he’s in his twenties?????

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So he said this before and can’t believe he’s saying it again. He seriously does not understand how children are conceived at all. Twins running on the mans side of the family do not influence whether you will have twins. It has to be in the woman’s side of the family. Like does he seriously not know how conception works and he’s in his twenties?????
And this is why zoe needs to ditch him!! He's still mentally 13

Reactions: 6
The GaRmeNts are so over priced for basic fruit of the loom looking joggers and tops! DWoP yaself in the bin Frags.

• Haha
this might be a long shot, but does anyone remember a vlog back when they lived at the old house - i think they were all sat in the living room (zalfie, mark, poppy sean) and they were talking about cats giving birth or something (riveting i know) and they obviously forgot to edit it out but alfie in the background says "it came out of cats bleeping pussyole" and oh my god it caught me so off guard i was howling. this was back when he was very family friendly and daily vlogging. i really want to watch it again cus it was bleeping hilarious :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Does anyone else proper gip when he talks about children. The thought of Mr Missionary having sex is just stomach churning

• Haha
Reactions: 17
“My friend Carly Rowena..” I’m sorry since when..?!!! 🤣🤣🤣
Everyone is his friend in his head, even if he has only spoken to them once. Casey Neistat, that YouTube boss he "interviewed", PewDiePie, Sidemen, etc. Meets them once thinks they are suddenly best mates.

How much work does he actually do for this future self project?! Zach put up an Instagram story praising Lottie - it sounds like she does the majority of the work and works very hard

Reactions: 8
“My friend Carly Rowena..” I’m sorry since when..?!!! 🤣🤣🤣
6 degrees of separation, here we go....
Alfie to Zoe to Tanya to Jim to Jim's twin brother to the other Lean Machine who is married to Carly

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
this might be a long shot, but does anyone remember a vlog back when they lived at the old house - i think they were all sat in the living room (zalfie, mark, poppy sean) and they were talking about cats giving birth or something (riveting i know) and they obviously forgot to edit it out but alfie in the background says "it came out of cats bleeping pussyole" and oh my god it caught me so off guard i was howling. this was back when he was very family friendly and daily vlogging. i really want to watch it again cus it was bleeping hilarious :ROFLMAO:
omg i found it lol

time stamp 25:30 - not so PG are we Toad?

also highlights the fact zoe and alfie never listen to each other lol

Reactions: 4
How much work does he actually do for this future self project?! Zach put up an Instagram story praising Lottie - it sounds like she does the majority of the work and works very hard
I saw that too! It looks like she does everything whilst Mr Tory packs the orders at the gAraaGe. He doesn’t know how to do anything, he just has the money to hire people to do it for him 😂

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.