Alfie Deyes #10 Do your futureself a favour and finish something!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
in that christmas q and a they bang on about how tired they are from getting up with the dog... he got up twice? and now he's too tired to do anything. can't make this tit up
I've got a TV show idea I want to have made. It would air on ITV2 or E4, it would be called Celebrity Employment Agency and would involve z-list celebs being agency workers for a period of time and having to experience life working the kind of jobs agency staff work, going from different jobs, sometimes only being at a job a few days, working long hours for minimum wage etc. And see how long they last, whether they are capable of working to the employer's standard or getting replaced after a day like any agency worker is at risk of.

I think it would work on ITV2 and I absolutely would want Alfie to be one of the z-listers on it. Just to see him being ridiculed and watch him moaning for having to do his first days work in his life.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I've got a TV show idea I want to have made. It would air on ITV2 or E4, it would be called Celebrity Employment Agency and would involve z-list celebs being agency workers for a period of time and having to experience life working the kind of jobs agency staff work, going from different jobs, sometimes only being at a job a few days, working long hours for minimum wage etc. And see how long they last, whether they are capable of working to the employer's standard or getting replaced after a day like any agency worker is at risk of.

I think it would work on ITV2 and I absolutely would want Alfie to be one of the z-listers on it. Just to see him being ridiculed and watch him moaning for having to do his first days work in his life.
Make it happen. Watching Alfie getting up at 5am to help stack shelves or Zoe having to man the reception desk at a&e despite the fact she has stomach cramps would be amazing viewing. They wouldn't even last 20 minutes

Reactions: 16

Send this idea to e4 it would be tv gold. Zoe can work in her regular takeaway joint Wagamama's and Alfie can make pizzas at Dominoes see how long they last! :LOL:

Reactions: 8
Send this idea to e4 it would be tv gold. Zoe can work in her regular takeaway joint Wagamama's and Alfie can make pizzas at Dominoes see how long they last! :LOL:
Remember when Oli White worked at maccys for a video? It was tragic, obviously.
I’d love to see Fraggle work a full day in an actual job. He would be shuuuuuuperrrr, savagely, bloody, ridiculously exhausted after sending it all day.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So instead of going inside his parents house they eat in a sealed tent outside which is literally the same thing as eating indoors. Wow these people are dumb.

Reactions: 9
She'd hate a holiday with me, legit from sunrise to sunset its go go go 😂😂 walking here there and everywhere 😅
I'd hate holidaying with all you guys haha, I'm Alfie & Zoe's side in this, chill out and take the day as it comes, I can't stand having to be up and out all the time, I want to get away and relax lol! We often book extra days just to stay in the hotel 😂 I think it's because life is so hectic it's nice to just not have to do anything.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'd hate holidaying with all you guys haha, I'm Alfie & Zoe's side in this, chill out and take the day as it comes, I can't stand having to be up and out all the time, I want to get away and relax lol! We often book extra days just to stay in the hotel 😂 I think it's because life is so hectic it's nice to just not have to do anything.
I mean if its a holiday to somewhere where its just sun, sand and sea you can bet your bottom dollar you'll be having to drag me off the beach to do anything 😂😂 I mean like holidays to New York they do duck all I'd be wanting to go see everything historical and iconic 😅😅

Am I bleeping hallucinating...has the wanker just used yesterday’s upsetting news to advertise some shite menswear brand? Absolute low life

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Is Alfie sitting on the toilet in that story where Zoe is singing? Isn’t that their downstairs toilet?

Edit: he is! You can see his pants round his ankles 😖

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Oh he's had a haircut, oh it's the same as Steve Bookers. His style.... anything Steve Booker does. Same clothes, even speaks same.

Is Alfie sitting on the toilet in that story where Zoe is singing? Isn’t that their downstairs toilet?

Edit: he is! You can see his pants round his ankles 😖
Omg!!! Yes and who goes to the loo with the door open??????????? I am beyond disgusted. A thousand times yuck!!! Zoe clearly lives IN tit(nala’s anal secretions on her loungewear bottoms) and WITH tit (aldi)😂

• Haha
Looked up his newly diagnosed silent reflux.

Avoid alcohol.
Restrict chocolate, mints, fats, citrus fruits, carbonated beverages, spicy or tomato-based products, red wine, and caffeine.
Stop eating at least three hours before going to bed.

So everything he's always done has to stop! No more dinners in bed.

Reactions: 12
Honestly so sick of influencers not declaring ads properly. Swear Alfie and Zoe are among the worst for it. There's a random ad for SurfShark included in his new vlog and no mention of it being an ad. twit.

Oh he's had a haircut, oh it's the same as Steve Bookers. His style.... anything Steve Booker does. Same clothes, even speaks same.
truly believe zoes best chance of getting a kid will be if steve and alexia have a kid, because aldie will want to copy

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Honestly so sick of influencers not declaring ads properly. Swear Alfie and Zoe are among the worst for it. There's a random ad for SurfShark included in his new vlog and no mention of it being an ad. twit.
If you know me on Tattle. You know I despise Zalfie but he did put AD at the bottom right corner. However, he picks that area because you don't look there normally

Also there's so many better YTbers who do ADs more organically and something you know they use eg Dylan is In Trouble who does movie reviews and did a SurfShark ads which made sense

Reactions: 2
Just watched his new vlog, going on about his acid reflux, a few years ago he got put on omeprazole, I know this because I’m on them and have been for about 6 years as I suffer with acid reflux, but he stopped taking them and I remember him saying he didn’t want to rely on tablets as such a young age, which I get however he obviously was still getting the problem and the tablets help so he was abit dumb to ever stop taking them imo🤣

Also mentioning not being able to eat out with friends when that’s alI he does? And he’s shown himself doing 🤣 acid reflux can be horrible but once it’s under control it’s not life debilitating

Just watched his new vlog, going on about his acid reflux, a few years ago he got put on omeprazole, I know this because I’m on them and have been for about 6 years as I suffer with acid reflux, but he stopped taking them and I remember him saying he didn’t want to rely on tablets as such a young age, which I get however he obviously was still getting the problem and the tablets help so he was abit dumb to ever stop taking them imo🤣

Also mentioning not being able to eat out with friends when that’s alI he does? And he’s shown himself doing 🤣 acid reflux can be horrible but once it’s under control it’s not life debilitating
Omg he's so bleeping dramatic.
He has a very acute version as I suffer from that and have chocked on bread. Yes bread!!
They just dilated my throat. Quite sure Jeffree Star had the same issue and had surgery. Alfie had a convo and was eating poutine at 9am! And you want me to go poor Aldie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.