Alfie Deyes #10 Do your futureself a favour and finish something!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is he making such a deal about social distancing from work colleagues but is basically shagging Stevieeeeee boiiiii and Seaannnnnyyyyy boiiiii on the beach every bleeping day?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Aldie Deyes: watch as he brays, onto another phase, two meals? Always.

Reactions: 5
274507CC-1806-4DB3-8B34-92868C4B4296.jpeg

Why did he not just put Zoe took these photos?😂 idk I just find it strange he put girlfriend

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Oh my gosh when is he receiving his award for managing to live with his deadly throat condition? His daily struggle is absolutely inspiring!

:sick::LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
View attachment 357558
Why did he not just put Zoe took these photos?😂 idk I just find it strange he put girlfriend
Why does Nala look like a hostage trying to signal help me with her eyes?

Oh my gosh when is he receiving his award for managing to live with his deadly throat condition? His daily struggle is absolutely inspiring!

:sick::LOL:
I know. A true survivor. He can only eat 3 Liddell breakfasts and drink a gallon of coffee a day until he gets indigestion.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The radio silence from all of them over Christmas could mean they’ve done their allocated work for the year, or have been getting tit for their non-compliant gazebo...or got engaged? 🤣🤣🤣 dream on Zoe.

Either way we’ll get a series of deep and meaningful insta stories about how he wanted private time with his family (to break the rules) and thinks it’s important to switch off from social media.

Just weird that they’ve all done it when they usually need to show the world EVERYTHING

Reactions: 7
The radio silence from all of them over Christmas could mean they’ve done their allocated work for the year, or have been getting tit for their non-compliant gazebo...or got engaged? 🤣🤣🤣 dream on Zoe.

Either way we’ll get a series of deep and meaningful insta stories about how he wanted private time with his family (to break the rules) and thinks it’s important to switch off from social media.

Just weird that they’ve all done it when they usually need to show the world EVERYTHING
Nah I bet they’re not posting because they’ve had a house full and don’t want to be seen breaking the rules. If they do the usual Xmas, they’re in trouble because they’ll have had 3 households together.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.