Alfie Deyes #10 Do your futureself a favour and finish something!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really hate this matching tracksuit as a serious outfit trend that is going on at the moment. But at least most of them are well fitting so they at least show off a guys arse well. Instead of looking like a massive beanbag in an oversized piece of crap that flatters absolutely nobody. That tracksuit though...🤢🤢🤮🤮

unnamed.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Have black people not suffered enough? Without putting us in this awful fugly "fit"

He better paid some gooooood money

What does steezy even mean?

Regardless, it sounds like the sort of word he should not be using.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
At least Sean didn't spend ages asking for what he should get tattooed, but they are still pretty naff tattoos. Not as bad as Alfie's though.
seanelliottoc_20200922_215850_0.jpg

Reactions: 4
I hope they realise over time, their tattoos are going to look utter shyte. The ink naturally bleeds out and spreads...fine line/single needle tattoos only look good short term and are purely an insta trend. Tattoos that hold the test of time are bold, strong lined tattoos. They’ll be left with a blurry line in a few years.

Reactions: 17
At least Sean didn't spend ages asking for what he should get tattooed, but they are still pretty naff tattoos. Not as bad as Alfie's though.View attachment 251470
Balance. Perspective.

Join us next week where Zoe and Poppy will also be getting tattoos with "wisdom" and "motivation". Something neither of them have 😌 The tattoos are ironic, you haters just wouldn't understand

• Haha
Reactions: 20
At least Sean didn't spend ages asking for what he should get tattooed, but they are still pretty naff tattoos. Not as bad as Alfie's though.View attachment 251470
Don’t any of these bell ends have any individuality? Their own personalities? Why are they all copying each other? It’s WEIRD!!!! They act like school kids following TrEnDs. Boring pricks.

Reactions: 16
Don’t any of these bell ends have any individuality? Their own personalities? Why are they all copying each other? It’s WEIRD!!!! They act like school kids following TrEnDs. Boring pricks.
Seriously!
One general word...and in the SAME exact spot !! And basically at the same time. Wow. I’m surprised it’s not the same font 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What the duck does no job Sean have to balance...his life is one long brunch #gifted #ad #affiliate
His hatred of what his life has become hanging around Alfie & Zoella vs the amount of clout it brings him from minions?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I don’t really follow him, is he still an “influencer” these days? 😂
I went to have a look and he has an art insta now - some are v good and some drawings looks like a kids drawing! Other than that, how him and poppy make a living has always perplexed me

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.