Alfie Deyes #10 Do your futureself a favour and finish something!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So He’s gloating about his dumb duck podcast being #1 when it’s only the trailer. What a smarmy bastard he is.

Reactions: 11
So He’s gloating about his dumb duck podcast being #1 when it’s only the trailer. What a smarmy bastard he is.
I'm amazed that he has actually put it up on podcast apps, cause he has been too lazy to do it before, he only ever put up YT videos & called it a podcast.

Is this the 3rd or 4th time he has launched this podcast? Also has he got more then 2 or 3 episodes pre-recorded, cause if not then we will see him post those & then forget about it for a year before trying to launch it again.

Reactions: 9
OMG in his new video saying how his new tattoo is ‘so detailed’. It’s literally a word, not a complex image 😂

also what’s with all these you tubers all promoting this native deodorant?! Yeah it’s a ‘great deal’ 3 for $36... not!

Yes Alf because we’re all gonna be buying from their site and will endure the hefty shipping charge Just because you say it’s great. So many uk you tubers are promoting this stuff who have a majority uk fan base. I just don’t get these promotions 🤔

• Haha
he goes on about how he wants to be a cool tattooed dad but has a bee some calligraphy and p e r s p e c t i v e... yeah nice try

• Haha
Reactions: 16
A word of advice, if you want to watch a youtube video but don't want them to get the views or ad revenue, download it.

Not sure if it is legal but it's not a hanging offence.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I know the answer but does this bleeping twit realise just how disrespectful he is making out being a parent is all about cool tatts and the perfect gram. A lot of people struggle to get pregnant and seeing this fuckwit banging about this really boils my piss.

He's going to have a shock when he realises its not all great and he'll spend many a 3am crying because they won't stop crying or sleep. I'll repeat it again, he'll actually have to have sex with his girlfriend to start of with and i really pity any child who's lumped with this freak of a man child. Just seeing him makes me vomit in my mouth.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
OMG in his new video saying how his new tattoo is ‘so detailed’. It’s literally a word, not a complex image 😂
And making it sound like "my artist" is so special and unique. Litcherally any person who has tattooed for more than a week can write a word. This twit goes on like he's covered head to toe but in reality has 3 things the size of coins.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Happy 27 Birthday Alfie

Never thought your idiot self would make it

Yes middle class white men tell us more about your
P E R S P E C T I V E

The Secrets Out... now podcast

The 6 minute trailer
- Alfie "celebrities talking about the most shocking real life secrets" ok hun
-Ohhh someone said "tit"
- Omg a naked twerk
- KSI voice is very distinct, get dem views Tory Deyes
- "It was in my hand"
- Zoe: "My mums seem my period hole"

- He said he made a website (he didn't), he bought TheSecretsOut.club - he didn't get .com or .UK because they were taken (like he couldn't afford it), he made a studio set (one he barely used) and "fast forward a year on we have a podcast" 🤣🤣 does he not see how much of a failure he is

- Made a whhooolee ass set to go "fck it, podcast?" -- I hope it doesn't even get top 20
- He is soooooo smug "I don't know how I've managed to get the guests I've got" -- one is your gf..take a seat

- Alfie "These secrets are FULL ON, they are HEAVY"

Some secrets:
- "I started a job at uni, lied I had a child so I didn't have too work weekends. And apparently they regularly ask about the child"
- "Gave a bj to my boyfriend with parents in car. They never found out"
- "Girl apparently made a mould of ex boyfriend dick as a dildo, new bf uses it on her"

Yawn

He really doesn't have a face for TV or a voice for Radio

Period hole....bleeping excuse me????? Please tell me she didn't really say this...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Sorry if this has been talked about before but I wonder why he showed Jade from Little Mix in his most recent IGTV from London. She is in a relationship with Jordan Stephens but they're very lowkey and as far as I know they still haven't officially confirmed that they're a couple. So why did Alfie have to film her? To get the views from Little Mix fans?

Reactions: 2
Period hole....bleeping excuse me????? Please tell me she didn't really say this...
Remember a couple years ago that video where Alfie was screeching in the background about a “pussyhole”? That’s how this group talks, they are very ‘uncouth’ to put it mildly but think they’re hilarious.

It’s also why Alfie‘s whole thing now with “secret‘s out” and his Instagram anonymous surveys is just reading fake sex secrets from bored 15 year old virgins who make up scenarios about having affairs with their partner’s brother or masturbating or some sort of toilet humour, it’s the kind of thing that thrills troglodytes like Alfie.

Reactions: 14
Have black people not suffered enough? Without putting us in this awful fugly "fit"

He better paid some gooooood money

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.