Alfie Deyes #10 Do your futureself a favour and finish something!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy 27 Birthday Alfie

Never thought your idiot self would make it

Yes middle class white men tell us more about your
P E R S P E C T I V E

"Youtuber and Author"
The Secrets Out... now podcast

The 6 minute trailer
- Alfie "celebrities talking about the most shocking real life secrets" ok hun
-Ohhh someone said "tit"
- Omg a naked twerk
- KSI voice is very distinct, get dem views Tory Deyes
- "It was in my hand"
- Zoe: "My mums seem my period hole"

- He said he made a website (he didn't), he bought TheSecretsOut.club - he didn't get .com or .UK because they were taken (like he couldn't afford it), he made a studio set (one he barely used) and "fast forward a year on we have a podcast" 🤣🤣 does he not see how much of a failure he is

- Made a whhooolee ass set to go "fck it, podcast?" -- I hope it doesn't even get top 20
- He is soooooo smug "I don't know how I've managed to get the guests I've got" -- one is your gf..take a seat

- Alfie "These secrets are FULL ON, they are HEAVY"

Some secrets:
- "I started a job at uni, lied I had a child so I didn't have too work weekends. And apparently they regularly ask about the child"
- "Gave a bj to my boyfriend with parents in car. They never found out"
- "Girl apparently made a mould of ex boyfriend dick as a dildo, new bf uses it on her"

Yawn

He really doesn't have a face for TV or a voice for Radio

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Happy 27 Birthday Alfie

Never thought your idiot self would make it

Yes middle class white men tell us more about your
P E R S P E C T I V E

The Secrets Out... now podcast

The 6 minute trailer
- Alfie "celebrities talking about the most shocking real life secrets" ok hun
-Ohhh someone said "tit"
- Omg a naked twerk
- KSI voice is very distinct, get dem views Tory Deyes
- "It was in my hand"
- Zoe: "My mums seem my period hole"

- He said he made a website (he didn't), he bought TheSecretsOut.club - he didn't get .com or .UK because they were taken (like he couldn't afford it), he made a studio set (one he barely used) and "fast forward a year on we have a podcast" 🤣🤣 does he not see how much of a failure he is

- Made a whhooolee ass set to go "fck it, podcast?" -- I hope it doesn't even get top 20
- He is soooooo smug "I don't know how I've managed to get the guests I've got" -- one is your gf..take a seat

- Alfie "These secrets are FULL ON, they are HEAVY"

Some secrets:
- "I started a job at uni, lied I had a child so I didn't have too work weekends. And apparently they regularly ask about the child"
- "Gave a bj to my boyfriend with parents in car. They never found out"
- "Girl apparently made a mould of ex boyfriend dick as a dildo, new bf uses it on her"

Yawn

He really doesn't have a face for TV or a voice for Radio
Love this so much because I wasn’t going to give the clip my time.

Reactions: 1
People hate on Millenials but Gen Z are the ones who let crappy trailers (not even a whole podcast episode) be at number 3...wtf
Screenshot_20200917-193244_Instagram.jpg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y A L D I E I H A T E E V E R T H Y I N G Y O U S T A N D F O R Y O U F U C K I N G P R I C K

• Haha
Reactions: 29
He does realise that kids aren’t something you can just stop bothering with when you get fed up right? I think he wants to be a young dad for the photos on the gram nothing more .. jeez imagine having him as your dad 🤮 I imagine he’ll think money buys all happiness for kids too other kids will hate his kids for being so spoilt and his kids will hate him for being such a knob!

Reactions: 12
The new tracksuit, no way that took seven months. It’s almost like that was bullshit and it’s another rip off...
ABCAEE08-4580-4216-8E30-236A48B458E0.jpeg

Reactions: 2
His new crappy tracksuits look like something someone would be given to wear when they arrive at prison after a guilty verdict and about to start a life sentence.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
His new podcast it at the top of the charts... because it’s a 5 minute trailer. That and the fact that it’s a shameless rip off of one of Shagged Married Annoyed’s segments.

Reactions: 9
His new podcast it at the top of the charts... because it’s a 5 minute trailer. That and the fact that it’s a shameless rip off of one of Shagged Married Annoyed’s segments.
What do you expect he's an expert in living off other people's ideas

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I used to hate watch Alfie but can’t bring myself to now as I’m too irritated by him and just find it stressful. I also don’t want to give him the views, but he just keeps popping up on Zoe’s content... it feels like he’s on her social media more than ever! Damn you coronavirus! 😆

I got sucked back in this week as wanted to see what the fuss was about his podcast (trailer 🙄) and watched a couple of his insta stories with the sound down (because Alfie). His smug face when he was referring to his #1 position in the podcast chat was so very very punchable that I remembered why I’ve stopped watching him. I bet he thinks he’s come up with the idea for the podcast himself and doesn’t realise that he’s just listened to someone else’s and copied it.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.