Alexandratealeaf

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
when is the witch’s wedding? Coming up I think but not sure exactly when
I think the first weekend of June?? Honestly can't wait for it to be over because she's acting like she's the only person to ever get engaged/married. But also not looking forward to the endless wedding photo spam either. She's going to be even more unbearable.

Reactions: 3
I think the first weekend of June?? Honestly can't wait for it to be over because she's acting like she's the only person to ever get engaged/married. But also not looking forward to the endless wedding photo spam either. She's going to be even more unbearable.
Which is also weird given she's already been married. I hate how uppity she is about everything she's doing for it as if she's the one doing everything right and anything else is stupid.

Reactions: 4
Has anyone else seen the answer to her Q&A saying they’ve changed the wedding venue?! The most perfect venue that they only had because of very special friends… 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I feel like the OTT gushing about this best mate\"sister" is purely to rub Jordans nose in it. Jordans better off far far away!

I feel sorry for the fiance trying to get sorted for his wedding with ankther girl under their feet 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I did think that too, it’s been very OTT. And I get that is super exciting to be reunited after so long, but maybe live in the moment & enjoy it rather than make it about content?!

Reactions: 2
I did think that too, it’s been very OTT. And I get that is super exciting to be reunited after so long, but maybe live in the moment & enjoy it rather than make it about content?!
Completely agree! She's not some 1M+ influencer with hoardes of fans looking after every detail, brands deals left and right etc. it's sad really as I'm sure she'll regret being like this when she's matured a bit.

Her stories giving alluding to SO MANY PEOPLE asking in her q&a about the Jordan situation is so sad too. Why bring it up 🤣

People must be asking Jordan the same and she's keeping quiet about it (rightly so,I mean I'd love to know why they fell out but would never ask)

Reactions: 6
Screenshot_20220605-223743_Instagram.jpg

Jesus, get some new material Alex.
This also smacks of attempting to make Jordan jealous 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Not to be a square but doesn’t this seem quite dangerous and distracting to the people who are driving down the road?
Yes I've always thought this. Especially the weird Christmas elf thing where they waved their fluffy arses at the bus drivers. It's so bizarre

I thought it was over this weekend but may have slightly miscounted from when she said how many weeks away it was
Next weekend I think she said as this one gone was the boyfriends birthday

Reactions: 3