Alexandratealeaf

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The dress is NOT what I expected, they look very happy but it just looks like a normal day for them

Reactions: 2
wowww underwhelming

her dress looks like nothing special at all. maybe more like a prom dress even! The blonde in the white who I assume is a bridesmaid looks more like a bride than Alexa. Safe to say Jordan didn't miss much 🤣

She’s just got married and is on her honeymoon, you’d think she’d be too happy and focused on all that to be posting passive aggressive Instagram stories ugh

Reactions: 3
Underwhelmed seen as for months she’s posted dresses she’s tried on that weren’t for her because they’re were too basic and too much like what she wears in her photos...then she went for that? And got it in a sale? Hmmmm

Also everyone knew who she was on about with that post she may as well have just tagged her. Not that I’m Jordan’s biggest fan but I think that’s pretty mean to publicly do that. Just ignore the messages

Underwhelmed seen as for months she’s posted dresses she’s tried on that weren’t for her because they’re were too basic and too much like what she wears in her photos...then she went for that? And got it in a sale? Hmmmm
I had the same thought too about her dress. It’s so similar to her Instagram dresses just sheer. Some of the other wedding dresses she showed on Instagram were much better and less of a princessy Instagram style which is what she keeps saying she wants to stay away from!!!

She could have just said ‘we had a small wedding of 30 so not everyone we wanted there could have been there’ she didn’t need to shade Jordan or make her feel like crap publicly.

Long time lurker on this thread and Jordans - hello, lol. I am pretty surprised by her dress. I thought I remembered her saying her dress was going to be pure white and very bridal because she wanted something different from her usual princess dresses? Her dress is pretty but completely opposite of that.

Also, for a bit, her posts just weren't showing up on my feed but I could still see her stories. So I was looking through her stories and she posted a photo of an outfit I really liked, so I simply responded to the story telling her I loved the outfit and she basically blew me off and made a comment that it was posted on her grid. Didn't even thank me for the compliment.

Before this, I actually spoke to her fairly regularly and had a few full-on conversations with her in Instagram DMs. It just seemed pretty passively-aggressively bitchy to me. I complimented you and you basically blow me off because I didn't see the photo you posted on your account? Idk, I didn't like her tone and since then I've been checking in on her less and less. Now all this passive-aggressive tit with Jordan. She's 31 and a woman who is about 4 years younger than her is handling the situation with more class. Absurd. I couldn't not comment any longer, lol

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Long time lurker on this thread and Jordans - hello, lol. I am pretty surprised by her dress. I thought I remembered her saying her dress was going to be pure white and very bridal because she wanted something different from her usual princess dresses? Her dress is pretty but completely opposite of that.

Also, for a bit, her posts just weren't showing up on my feed but I could still see her stories. So I was looking through her stories and she posted a photo of an outfit I really liked, so I simply responded to the story telling her I loved the outfit and she basically blew me off and made a comment that it was posted on her grid. Didn't even thank me for the compliment.

Before this, I actually spoke to her fairly regularly and had a few full-on conversations with her in Instagram DMs. It just seemed pretty passively-aggressively bitchy to me. I complimented you and you basically blow me off because I didn't see the photo you posted on your account? Idk, I didn't like her tone and since then I've been checking in on her less and less. Now all this passive-aggressive tit with Jordan. She's 31 and a woman who is about 4 years younger than her is handling the situation with more class. Absurd. I couldn't not comment any longer, lol
She did this to me too 🙈 we’d spoken a few times then one day she was just super abrupt and rude, definitely put me off. Whether she’s fake or not, Jordan is always very pleasant when you interact with her.

Hugh is getting as bad as her, if I have to see his hairy chest one more time… she’s basically gone on honeymoon to get content.

Reactions: 1
This just proves she is a robot. Switch off from social media. Stop making the content and just enjoy your honeymoon. How must this be making her new hubby feel seeing her moan about the holiday online and witch about past friends and constantly getting her phone out filming content 24/7

Also adding on. She always makes out she has loads of money and spends loads on dresses but then goes for a budget on sale dress for her wedding with 30 guests and does a reel of her MOH picking a dress which are just actually all her old dresses?

C1477DC8-5F2C-40DB-B967-165C7E9CF859.jpeg

Nine plus stories on this brand WHILST ON HER HM and not one labelled ad or gifted

Last edited:
Reactions: 4