Alexandratealeaf

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have wondered if I should for people like me...I am BIPOC and speak a few languages so I’m always worried about shades of meaning. Many in my community are, so we stay quiet...

But if she’s being given this item to promote...she’s a liaison...I know that I was polite, but imperfect.
But then I remember that I’m projecting some of my own insecurities about English, like maybe misspelling please or not putting it in the right spot is quite offensive when asking for something casually (I really do try my best with English)...

I did not know she was a nanny. I am surprised. Maybe that is why she corrected me.
Good lord what the hell!? You absolutely should not feel bad, you are not a child and she should never be speaking to anyone like that. You clearly tried to write please so it's not like you were being rude. I'd like to hear what her language qualifications are and how many languages she's fluent in, given her english isn't even particularly good.
UGH this has just made my blood boil. If I were you I'd be lecturing her right back every time she made an english mistake but you sound like a nice person and I feel like you should just unfollow her.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
@zelack thank you for sharing that! Sadly I wish I was surprised she behaved like a holier than thou snot but it is unfortunately just the way she is.

Know that YOU are the bigger, better and wiser person. I think it’s amazing you speak multiple languages but even if you didn’t, we all make typos and mistakes now and then. There’s no need to be so rude about it, especially to a member of her audience who is kindly reaching out to her on a product she’s promoting. She should’ve been thanking you! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Obsessed with her "I am flawed" spelling mistake. WE KNOW, ALEX.
Do you think it was an accident or did she actually think it's flawed over floored?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I feel a bit bad for enjoying her misery at her broken mirror. Like tbh I’d absolutely be devastated if I’d spent that much on something but also she’s a bit of a cow so I feel like she deserves it. Maybe that is her 7 years bad luck!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Oh goodness a glimpse at the “friend who betrayed my trust”. I’m amazed she reposted the original

Oh my god why do you care what a randomer put on their story and why were you seeking it out? She wasn’t shaming you, Jesus. Get over yourself.

Oh my god why do you care what a randomer put on their story and why were you seeking it out? She wasn’t shaming you, Jesus. Get over yourself.
It took me a while to figure out what was the problem...she really is a negative person, she gets offended for everything!!!

It took me a while to figure out what was the problem...she really is a negative person, she gets offended for everything!!!
I think Alex is INSANE. The person literally just thought they were cute 😂. If someone made a video of me and my partner like that I’d take it as a compliment. 😂 I bet she’s more cheesed off that the person didn’t know who she or Hugh were cause she’s sooo insta famous ;)

I think Alex is INSANE. The person literally just thought they were cute 😂. If someone made a video of me and my partner like that I’d take it as a compliment. 😂 I bet she’s more cheesed off that the person didn’t know who she or Hugh were cause she’s sooo insta famous ;)
absolutely! That poor woman must be like “what the duck??” The way she was like “I was there on a press trip to document the event”. Alex, so are half the people who go there, you’re not special. Also shows Hugh must be just as bad if he’s actively seeking out stuff about them. She wants to be famous so desperately

i just saw these stories and what the hell, the girl wasn’t offensive or rude, she just thought they were cute. Her reply to Alex wasn’t back-pedalling, she seemed genuinely happy tjat they are a couple. I don’t understand why she gets so defensive about weird things like this? It must be exhausting being her.

As I like to say, she has a big stick shoved up her ass 🤣 😉. Others might call it a chip on her shoulders.

Whilst I’m complaining about her, I hate all her home pictures. It’s like she just throws flowers and vases everywhere they wouldn’t be to make it an aesthetic but they don’t work together and it looks crap. Like the balcony picture looks awkward and tit. Nobody would actually sit on a balcony like that. You can still make something an aesthetic but have it functional.

Whilst I’m complaining about her, I hate all her home pictures. It’s like she just throws flowers and vases everywhere they wouldn’t be to make it an aesthetic but they don’t work together and it looks crap. Like the balcony picture looks awkward and tit. Nobody would actually sit on a balcony like that. You can still make something an aesthetic but have it functional.
Definitely trying to hard! It all seems like cheesy props, the flowers the disco ball, the vases...and why does she put her dresses in the living room?

She's not marked her stories properly for the poster brand. Is she not meant to mark every single slide as ad not just the first one?
She gets so high and mighty about other influencers doing things right/wrong then messes up herself!

She's not marked her stories properly for the poster brand. Is she not meant to mark every single slide as ad not just the first one?
She gets so high and mighty about other influencers doing things right/wrong then messes up herself!
I’m tempted to report her lol 😆

She is a nanny!? Is this still true? So scary she looks after kids!!

i just saw these stories and what the hell, the girl wasn’t offensive or rude, she just thought they were cute. Her reply to Alex wasn’t back-pedalling, she seemed genuinely happy tjat they are a couple. I don’t understand why she gets so defensive about weird things like this? It must be exhausting being her.
What did I miss!???

Attachments

Last edited: