Alexandratealeaf

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is a nanny!? Is this still true? So scary she looks after kids!!

What did I miss!???
I'm assuming since she constantly makes fun of Jordan for not wanting kids it was something to do with that but who knows with her.

SO some randomer took a video of her and Hugh at a press event and made out like it was their first date and she found it when looking at the event's hashtag or something (which is a bit weird, she must've gone hunting for herself) and reposted it being so offended that they did this even though the girl said they'd looked cute or something, not saying they were awkward. Then Alex messaged her something like "so cute on our first date that we just bought a house together" and the girl was like "oh I didn't know, that makes it even better then!" being all happy for her and she made out like that was a bad thing. It was very odd.

Reactions: 1
I'm assuming since she constantly makes fun of Jordan for not wanting kids it was something to do with that but who knows with her.

SO some randomer took a video of her and Hugh at a press event and made out like it was their first date and she found it when looking at the event's hashtag or something (which is a bit weird, she must've gone hunting for herself) and reposted it being so offended that they did this even though the girl said they'd looked cute or something, not saying they were awkward. Then Alex messaged her something like "so cute on our first date that we just bought a house together" and the girl was like "oh I didn't know, that makes it even better then!" being all happy for her and she made out like that was a bad thing. It was very odd.
Why is she always so angry? To the point where it blinds her from seeing a compliment?

She must be one wicked nanny!

Reactions: 2
I had been following this girl for a while and started getting Mean Girl vibes from her captions and comments to Jordan. I guess I wasn’t imagining it, she is just a massive B

Reactions: 6
0F20D1C7-DD71-4594-9C4A-C039B929FA8F.png
Isshe trying to make out this is cute by saying she respects him? Even though he’s probably shouting how we’re all sinners on the corner of a street. I’ve never seen anyone with signs like those that aren’t being wholly disrespectful/homophobic/annoying

• Wow
Alex: “I’m not having a wedding party, here’s a long explanation why”
Also Alex: “how cool is my wedding party?”

• Haha
This seems like a direct dig at Jordan
I wonder if Jordan is still a bridesmaid

They still follow each other so I think it's a bit of s reach

They still follow each other so I think it's a bit of a reach

Last edited:
I wonder if Jordan is still a bridesmaid

They still follow each other so I think it's a bit of s reach

They still follow each other so I think it's a bit of a reach
I don't think she is anymore as in previous stories in the last month or so she's tagged her friends in her wedding party and not included Jordan. I really want to know what went down!!!

• Wow
I don't think she is anymore as in previous stories in the last month or so she's tagged her friends in her wedding party and not included Jordan. I really want to know what went down!!!
All I know is that tealeaf seems to shoot with another girl now... What is going on. I wonder did they get sick of being used by each other?

• Wow
Alex commented on a recent post of Jordans so assume they're still friendly, but her wording in that story just seemed SO pointed. Of course it's okay for you to change 'artistic' (hahaha) direction but don't be bitchy about people doing exactly what you were doing up till now (and Jordan does it more successfully let's face it)

Reactions: 3
Does anyone else not think it’s weird that she has done a ‘wedding photoshoot’ months before she even gets married? Seems almost like tempting fate to me

Reactions: 4
Why is Hugh constantly hungover? And why is she posting a video of her friend saying the friend doesn’t like social media 🙄🙄

Reactions: 3
Why is Hugh constantly hungover? And why is she posting a video of her friend saying the friend doesn’t like social media 🙄🙄
She is an absolutely baffling human. Also weird she was inviting random followers in london to her hen do

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I signed up to this account just to be able to vent about how awful this girl is. I followed from back in her Disney days and I have seen her buddy up with one girl after another, copy them post for post then fall out and find a way to make herself the victim. There comes a point where it can't be everyone else right? I think a hen do made up of a handful of random bloggers and a few followers tells you everything really. Where are her real friends? I think there's been lots of little digs at Jordan- it hasn't stopped her doing all the same Reels and Tiktoks though has it?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I signed up to this account just to be able to vent about how awful this girl is. I followed from back in her Disney days and I have seen her buddy up with one girl after another, copy them post for post then fall out and find a way to make herself the victim. There comes a point where it can't be everyone else right? I think a hen do made up of a handful of random bloggers and a few followers tells you everything really. Where are her real friends? I think there's been lots of little digs at Jordan- it hasn't stopped her doing all the same Reels and Tiktoks though has it?
Yep! It’s all Alex 🤣. Like I can name 5 people at least at the top of my head who have had beef with her 🤣.

Jordan is so much better without her. And unlike Alex who’s engagement is plummeting, Jordan’s kept up interest. Lol

Reactions: 1