Alexandratealeaf

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure how she’s not got a thread yet, her post tonight was the final straw for me, I had to unfollow. She’s been shooting content with someone in tier 3 and mad people are calling her out on it, this girl is beyond rude and arrogant and thinks she’s far more important than she actually is

Reactions: 7
Not sure how she’s not got a thread yet, her post tonight was the final straw for me, I had to unfollow. She’s been shooting content with someone in tier 3 and mad people are calling her out on it, this girl is beyond rude and arrogant and thinks she’s far more important than she actually is
Was she calling people mad for calling her out?

I've been following Alex for years (TELL ME someone else remembers the Disflix situation?), and she has always been insufferable but i cannot stop following her. She is so rude and ungrateful and thinks she is the best thing to happen to instagram. her captions are unreadable - the grammar is god awful in them. Does she not proof read them?

I'm not denying that her feed is beautiful and she is clearly talented at photography but her attitude makes her so unlikable.

Reactions: 6
I've been following Alex for years (TELL ME someone else remembers the Disflix situation?), and she has always been insufferable but i cannot stop following her. She is so rude and ungrateful and thinks she is the best thing to happen to instagram. her captions are unreadable - the grammar is god awful in them. Does she not proof read them?

I'm not denying that her feed is beautiful and she is clearly talented at photography but her attitude makes her so unlikable.
What was the disflix thing?

Reactions: 1
What was the disflix thing?
It was when she lived in Orlando. With her ex husband she tried to set up this paid for service where loads of Disney influencer wannabes would make content exclusive to Disflix. it launched with an OTT video of them all in front of the castle. People people pointed out that there are rules against filming in disney parks if you monetise the content, along with copyright issues and other things i can't remember anymore. so a few people dropped out, then more and like 2 days after it launched for presale they shut it all down again 🤣

was so entertaining but a failure for them.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wtf is she going on about? In that video, Oprah is saying to surround yourself with positive energy. Alex...? Going off and making digs at some content creator like she’s a saint for having a camera.

sis, did you miss the message on positive energy? Why are you such a negative twit🤷🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
What would I have done without Alex’s post of the day. What a wonderful human being posting instagrams for us xoxo.

Wtf is she going on about? In that video, Oprah is saying to surround yourself with positive energy. Alex...? Going off and making digs at some content creator like she’s a saint for having a camera.

sis, did you miss the message on positive energy? Why are you such a negative twit🤷🏻‍♀️
How can she call herself a creator when her photos are identical to Jordan’s? 🤣 Also there’s loads of great creators who use a phone as their camera. I’ve heard a lot of stuff about her just meeting up with people to take photos and never just there to hang out/chill. Bit Rich coming from her that people are grabby when she is just as grabby.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
What would I have done without Alex’s post of the day. What a wonderful human being posting instagrams for us xoxo.

How can she call herself a creator when her photos are identical to Jordan’s? 🤣 Also there’s loads of great creators who use a phone as their camera. I’ve heard a lot of stuff about her just meeting up with people to take photos and never just there to hang out/chill. Bit Rich coming from her that people are grabby when she is just as grabby.
I have several fancy canon DSLR cameras and lenses because photography has been a hobby since my freshmen year in high school. Guess that makes me special!🙄

Fun Fact: ALEXANDRA THE GREAT is actually not a great photographer. All her pictures need major editing to be deemed decent. True photographers (and I’m not saying I am one) have vibrant photos that pop and need next to no editing at all. They’re that skilled at manipulating the light with the proper camera settings etc. I hire them all the time for work.

Basically anyone with an iPhone can do what Alex does. I wouldn’t be surprised if she even shot in auto function 😂😂

(oh gosh I hope the unmerited egotistical twit finds and reads this thread)

It was when she lived in Orlando. With her ex husband she tried to set up this paid for service where loads of Disney influencer wannabes would make content exclusive to Disflix. it launched with an OTT video of them all in front of the castle. People people pointed out that there are rules against filming in disney parks if you monetise the content, along with copyright issues and other things i can't remember anymore. so a few people dropped out, then more and like 2 days after it launched for presale they shut it all down again 🤣

was so entertaining but a failure for them.
Sounds hilarious! I didnt know she was married before or that she lived in America.

Reactions: 3
i had to share because its hilarious and she's now deleted her stories.

so you remember over the summer she accused loads of London bloggers of copying her? She threw shade because they photographed at locations around London and tealeaf kept saying "I photographed there first! They copied me ! I'm the original ! CREDIT ME " Imagine thinking you're the first person to photograph at locations around London 😂 i genuinely wonder if she suffers from some level of delusion. Anyway she did it again last night

She and Jordan threw shade at a bunch of bloggers saying they copied tealeafs ballet picture... but (and this is the funniest thing) it turns out that there are a fair few ballet pictures out there already, posted months / years before they did... looks like they actually copied them. How hilarious. No wonder she deleted her stories pretty quick

She spreads negativity and hate... not worth any more of my time

P.s. forgot about the disflix mess 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Been following since before Disflix, seen her in and out of so many friendships. She can't seem to keep a single one. It's like watching a train wreck on slow mo. Her "friendship" with Jordan seems so fake. Wonder how long this one will last🍿

so you remember over the summer she accused loads of London bloggers of copying her? She threw shade because they photographed at locations around London and tealeaf kept saying "I photographed there first! They copied me ! I'm the original ! CREDIT ME " Imagine thinking you're the first person to photograph at locations around London 😂 i genuinely wonder if she suffers from some level of delusion. Anyway she did it again last night

She and Jordan threw shade at a bunch of bloggers saying they copied tealeafs ballet picture... but (and this is the funniest thing) it turns out that there are a fair few ballet pictures out there already, posted months / years before they did... looks like they actually copied them. How hilarious. No wonder she deleted her stories pretty quick

why does she keep calling out people about covid rules when she was meeting up withjordan Who was travelling from a tier four area into tier 3? This girl is a total hypocrite

Found it hilarious that @wander.licious shared a photo of her posing in front of the same building doing a ballet pose in the summer. What Alex doesn’t realise she’s doing is that she’s dampening the reputation of girls who have also worked very hard on their Instagram accounts.

Okay so today she came up in my fyp on tiktok. I had no idea she is a Nanny during the week, she trained at Norland Nanny college/school.

Wtf...

'oh and if I inspired you, tag me as a credit. Who does she think she is, arrogant witch.i am a London imstsgrammer, we are all the same, like ALL the same. This dick thinks she's special...bloody do one