Alexandra Ryan Goss.ie itsalirose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For a boss lady planning to take on the judiciary she’s sure ignored the ethics of visiting a place where domestic violence is legal.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh my god 100%
I know many people visit the UAE, I've been myself when I was younger. NEVER ever again would I go, or recommend anyone to go as a mature woman.

The slavery, trafficking, human rights violations associated with these places.
They're essentially zoos for the rich tourists to gawk at and be served by poor people...rather than animals.

The fact dubai have hidden their abuse makes it ok to go there rather than Afghanistan? Going to Dubai and flaunting the way she is, to me, is the same as someone going to famine struck Africa and eating a big mac in front of them.

Reactions: 6
Oh my god 100%
I know many people visit the UAE, I've been myself when I was younger. NEVER ever again would I go, or recommend anyone to go as a mature woman.

The slavery, trafficking, human rights violations associated with these places.
They're essentially zoos for the rich tourists to gawk at and be served by poor people...rather than animals.

The fact dubai have hidden their abuse makes it ok to go there rather than Afghanistan? Going to Dubai and flaunting the way she is, to me, is the same as someone going to famine struck Africa and eating a big mac in front of them.
Influencers and wannabes: “It’s really horrible criticism. I actually didn’t know that was happening there.” [skip two years] “OMG so stun to be back in Dube 🥂.”

Reactions: 2
Influencers and wannabes: “It’s really horrible criticism. I actually didn’t know that was happening there.” [skip two years] “OMG so stun to be back in Dube 🥂.”
This is exactly like their hauls from Misguided, Boohoo and PLT after slave labour conditions were exposed in the UK.

Reactions: 3
Her IG is so boring that even this vom inducing, self adoration travel blog is inciting no interest 😂
She's incredibly boring and vacuous. Can you imagine how much time she wastes getting ready each day. First thing in morning, then outfit change at lunch and prep for dinner. Hair and make up retouch for all the photoshoots in between, plus time to Photoshop and upload on SM.

Her teeth look shocking in tonights pics. The lips here though 🙊

Attachments

It’s a pity with all the time getting ready everyday she still hasn’t managed the art of matching her foundation shade to her neck. Also is her waist actually that tiny ?

Reactions: 1
It’s a pity with all the time getting ready everyday she still hasn’t managed the art of matching her foundation shade to her neck. Also is her waist actually that tiny ?
No! It's also hilarious that it looks like she's trying to show off abs, but instead creating bulging ribs and the appearance of a flesh eating virus. Her legs change size daily.

Reactions: 1
Ali, no amount of photoshop is going to hide that your tits are longer than your tax bill.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I caaaaaant with alll the photoshop. The tit photoshop even. She’s gone hyper with attacking her face these days too! She needs to stop. Her latest grid pics in the lilac dress in Dubai…it’s like she has completely changed her face, does she want a Rosie C chin??? Also the poor oul black clutch to the right of her has lovely new curves to it now xo

WHAT in the name of god has she done to her head in her most recent post?? She’s not well if she thinks that looks in any way like her? 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.