Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jellybb

VIP Member
I’m so shocked and surprised that Jamie dornan didn’t turn up to pick up his prize of best actor. What a fantastic achievement and accolade to add to his acting portfolio 🤭🥰🤣 well done Jamie 👏🏽

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Cupântae

Chatty Member
It wasn't sexual assault. She willingly had sex. Yes she didn't know it was being filmed which was awful , and he had no right to do that. She has to move on now. Fair play to her for coming out and telling her story but the #bareit should go now. Plenty of laws are here but none are enforced. Yes it's great it's an actual law now but will it be enforced? It's just my opinion of it. Each to their own and all that jazz
Being filmed without consent while having sex is assault!

Reactions: 24

inthenameofthe

Former Goss employee here. Never paid her staff on time, had bill collectors knocking the doors down, she had to keep moving offices cos she didn’t pay rent, kept changing suppliers and venues for the Gossies because she wouldn’t pay anyone. Spends all the gossies money on holidays and luxury goods. She’d make a cat laugh… She goes on about how she worked so hard to get where she is… no she exploited workers and didn’t pay them to get where she is. She goes on about sleeping in her office in the early days but she left us not able to pay our bills on time… regret ever working there

• Wow
Reactions: 19

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
It is absolutely sexual assault. And I don’t mean to compare or trivialise but in some ways it’s almost worse than sexual assault, as the violation never ends with the sharing and resharing. You don’t know who has seen it and who is going to see it. It must be an actual living nightmare, one that never ends. It’s like being sexually assaulted over and over and over by countless different people. I have gained a new found respect for Ali after this and all she has had to cope with.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

LucyLiu

My opinion of assault is clearly different to yours then. We'll agree to disagree ☺
Its image based sexual assault. An actual thing. Have you been living under a rock the past couple of weeks?! It is 100% a sexual assault and I can guarantee if you or your hypothetical daughter were the one in the video you would consider it assault. Its wrong on sooooo many levels and just because she has decided to own it in a way in which you dont agree with doesnt mean its not assault. I hope she gets the closure she needs from it all I couldnt imagine living in fear like that..

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Squeezyscoob

357C9815-B2EC-4170-AE1D-DD0FA4D66293.png

All her recent bare it photos have been so poorly photoshopped. But this takes the piss. Is her thumb ok like?

• Haha
  • Wow

Bambini

Add ‘Ireland’s worst photoshop offender’ to that description, wobbly lines all over her pics.

• Haha

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
The neck of this dumpster fire all over Twitter using what happened in Tullamore getting attention for herself when she knows what her pal Conor has done to multiple women and still licks his arse. This girl is garbage

GwanGwanGwan

This one 🙄I could go on for years about her. Even putting aside the image of herself that she chooses to portray, she claims to be an award-winning journalist, yet she can't spell to save her life. "I was balling", "it really effected me".... fair enough if someone isn't in the world of writing, and struggles with spelling & grammar. But surely as a "CEO/Journalist", she would know how to spell correctly? Sorry, such a bug bear of mine

Reactions: 13
She's had a serious glow up since the last gossies I think. Look at her in the pink dress compared to now, she looks a million times better. She should keep the new look after the pandemic. Leave all the pink and extensions in the past where they belong.
We can’t really tell if she’s had a glow up due to the ENORMOUS amount of photo shop

• Haha

daddygoose35

VIP Member
Didn’t one of her employees bring the company to the WRC at one stage? I wonder why. Are most of the employees interns? Has she something on Conor McGregor? She is always at his UFC fights and goss only reports positive stories about him. The gossie awards are a total joke. Didn’t she win best dressed one year?

• Haha

Cáca_Milis

VIP Member
I'm a dd cup...... I know how to support my boobs....I wish ta FUCK she'd invest in a few bras. Saggy tits flailing about and on show is NOT a good look. She looks like a hooker...and not a high class one.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

kbc1995

I interned at Goss.ie for 3 days when I was 19 a few years back. I was really new in the game and was delighted for the opportunity. Had no experience but was taken on straight away (grateful at the time but it’s always a red flag for a business to hire interns on the spot with no reference or need to see previous work). On my first day, Ali’s right hand woman Kendra set me up and to be fair she was lovely and really helpful. Ali sauntered in mid morning looking like she hadn’t showered and spent the morning smearing make up on while saying horrible stuff about people in the industry. I remember one of the girls working there had all these pictures of Joanne Larby and they were all calling our her photoshopping (this was well before bloggers unveiled). It’s a bit ironic now when you see how tirelessly Ali photoshops a stone or 2 off herself. If she really wants to #bareit she’d do it completely filter free. They were all generally saying really horrible things about people.

The office was a complete mess and each day I worked there, there was a different intern beside me writing for free. I decided to leave because on my last day when I went in, it was just me and Kendra and one other and nobody else had turned up. About an hour into the day the electricity went in the office so none of us could work. Kendra tried to sort it and had rang Ali loads of times with no answer. Eventually she came in and acted like it was someone else in the buildings fault but in fact was whispering and laughing on the phone that she didn’t pay the bill and was gonna try talk her way out of it. I was over-hearing pieces of this but what made me sure I wouldn’t come back was that Ali told us all to get our stuff and move across to the Starbucks on Leeson St. to work for the foreseeable and make sure we got our own drinks while we were there so we could stay there. It was all such a mess. I was only 19 and in desperate need for some experience but I knew I definitely didn’t need to get any experience from a disastrous “company” like that.

• Wow

dalau

1000000%
Everything else about her is relatively harmless tbf. She’s a liar and head wrecker but most influencers are in fairness.
The Coco’s law/ women’s rights advocate and McGregor combo actually sickens me.
She makes a mockery of the memory of that poor child, Coco, and her mother’s achievements by being the face of their campaign one day and in a pic with him the next prompting him
I don’t believe it is harmless. Every single post that she makes supporting Conor McGregor gives credibility to those who doubt or dismiss the many appalling allegations against him. She’s a fucking twit, and the combination of her women’s rights angle and her contradictory McGregor-support angle amounts to gaslighting.

Nobodoycares85

I would love to see the accounts of that company. No way is it making money. Aren't most staff on freebies rather than a wage. She rots me hasn't an honest bone in her body

rantingqueen

Replies off. She’s a disgrace. All her self promotion about what happened to her, and she still hangs out with this guy? Sorry now, I know it’s not cool to say this, but I don’t believe her. All this rubbish about how it spurred her on to get a law degree to help women? Is that only some women, or just help herself?

Attachments