Alexandra Ryan Goss.ie itsalirose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agree on all of this. Egg freezing doesn’t give you a baby. If anything it’s just a handy way of clinics to suck money out before they drain further money out of you for ivf. Also the AMH test is most common tool used by commercial ivf clinics to scare the life out of women if they get a less then stellar result.
It's pretty unethical. I know sometimes knowledge is power, but imagine going to get tested and then being encouraged to freeze your eggs if you can't afford the whole process. The guilt and pressure of that must be awful.

Reactions: 1
But you can only be a boss-girl 24/7 building an empire if you freeze your eggs. Must be ticked off the list to qualify as an Independent Woman ™️

Reactions: 5
But you can only be a boss-girl 24/7 building an empire if you freeze your eggs. Must be ticked off the list to qualify as an Independent Woman ™️
Exactly this. It’s like the new trend - you’re not successful unless you’re freezing your eggs because you’re such a boss witch successful career woman.

The freezing the eggs thing… amy from love island done the same at 27 years old. Is it a new fad I wonder because I don’t know anyone nowadays that gets pregnant in their 20s! It’s 30s now

Reactions: 2
Fertility clinics like to pile on the pressure and tell women they need to be thinking about egg freezing in their twenties. It’s all about the $$$.

I wonder what percentage of the frozen eggs are fertilised, implanted and lead to a live birth. Are those figures featuring on the panel chat, I wonder?

Fertility clinics like to pile on the pressure and tell women they need to be thinking about egg freezing in their twenties. It’s all about the $$$.

I wonder what percentage of the frozen eggs are fertilised, implanted and lead to a live birth. Are those figures featuring on the panel chat, I wonder?
If you get them frozen, they only last 10 years. So unless you're very late 20s, it seems very early.

Also can we take a moment for the feet on the seat in the airport lounge. Literally zero class.

Reactions: 3
There are now at least 12 IVF clinics operating in Ireland now and they are not regulated. Due to the cost lots of couples go abroad for treatment too, so they all must be scrambling for business.

Yes the airport lounge!!! Manners??

Who has she convinced to go on holiday with her?
Someone who is already sick to death of being her unpaid photographer.

Why do these people need to turn absolutely everything into a photoshoot? Climbing all over the sofa is bizarre child-like behaviour.

Because narcissistic supply has been monetised so their transformation of every thing/person/issue into a backdrop/halo is now “business” 🤢.

Her photoshopping skills are actually dire. She looks like she's in a funhouse on here stories with the bendy walls. It's all over the place.

If you get them frozen, they only last 10 years. So unless you're very late 20s, it seems very early.

Also can we take a moment for the feet on the seat in the airport lounge. Literally zero class.
She’s also got exceptional long toes in one of her pics. Biggest catfish out there

Seriously… I’ve seen a few more of these idiots being brand ambassadors for fertility clinics and getting their eggs frozen for free 🙄it doesn’t sit well with me. Joanne mcnally being the latest, I am 99% sure I watched a documentary about her on rte a few years ago and she was ADAMANT she wasn’t having kids..

Reactions: 10
Seriously… I’ve seen a few more of these idiots being brand ambassadors for fertility clinics and getting their eggs frozen for free 🙄it doesn’t sit well with me. Joanne mcnally being the latest, I am 99% sure I watched a documentary about her on rte a few years ago and she was ADAMANT she wasn’t having kids..
Brand ambassador for egg freezing....hmmm that really doesn't sit well with me.. Are the trying to make this the new trend?

Which unpaid intern had to set that page up? Lol
My favourite parts are the hashtags and that Ali follows it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.