Alexandra Ryan Goss.ie itsalirose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s strange as she is a pretty girl with a great figure, I don’t understand the need for the constant photoshopping,

Examples of illegal discrimination under the federal equal employment opportunity act include any decision to be refused work or impose conditions based upon race, ethnicity or national origin
Highly doubt Ali is hiring an employee. Most likely engaging someone as a contractor in which case that legislation does not apply.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Highly doubt Ali is hiring an employee. Most likely engaging someone as a contractor in which case that legislation does not apply.
The Equality Act applies regardless. This would be the same as me advertising for a consultant on a project, and specifying I want a white Catholic female. It's not allowed.

Reactions: 1
The Equality Act applies regardless. This would be the same as me advertising for a consultant on a project, and specifying I want a white Catholic female. It's not allowed.
The Equality Act doesn't apply in the US.

Ye are really grasping with this

Reactions: 2
Equal Employment Opportunity applies in US, doesn’t matter if your an employee or a contractor. She should never have put Irish in that question.

Equal Employment Opportunity applies in US, doesn’t matter if your an employee or a contractor. She should never have put Irish in that question.
That’s under the assumption she’s actually gonna pay them 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Has anyone noticed she is constantly recruiting for the same jobs. What's she doing? 3 month unpaid internships or something?
Probably high turnover as well. Imagine going into the office looking everywhere for your boss and you can’t find her cause she photoshops herself silly and is up McGregors hole

Reactions: 1
The state of that reel. Those earrings are €350 and look like they're a fiver. these people have zero class.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.