Alexandra Ryan Goss.ie itsalirose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she do these photo shoots herself or does she invite someone over and say "Hey, would you mind taking a few pics of me in my lingerie?" So bizarre.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She actually posts all that to try & lure some creepy guy to comment something filthy & inappropriate- or a woman from the 60s who might tell her cover up. She want negative attention as then she can tell and sell the story

Reactions: 11
Those YSL shoes cost almost a grand and they are the tackiest thing I've ever seen 🤦🏼‍♀️
Who actually pays her ? like for her to afford to go to dubai she bought a ysl handbag at Xmas and now the shoes and the rent on her house. hardly running Goss would earn that sort of income 🤷‍♀️

Who actually pays her ? like for her to afford to go to dubai she bought a ysl handbag at Xmas and now the shoes and the rent on her house. hardly running Goss would earn that sort of income 🤷‍♀️
There's definitely a second "income stream" that we aren't privy to. Goss isn't making a cent

Reactions: 1
There's definitely a second "income stream" that we aren't privy to. Goss isn't making a cent
It's a bit sad that she feels the need to spend so much to be like the influencers. Always said she wants to be the story. Just wait til she starts getting more and more procedures...it won't be a good look.

Wonder is she a sugar baby and that’s how she’s able to afford all the stuff. Goss can’t be making that much money. Engagement on posts are really poor and the stories aren’t ground breaking or even new

Wonder is she a sugar baby and that’s how she’s able to afford all the stuff. Goss can’t be making that much money. Engagement on posts are really poor and the stories aren’t ground breaking or even new
Nah. I'd say she just spends every cent she has. Fur coat...

Reactions: 5
Wow! Just wow! The difference in her waist from the video on her Instagram stories to the photos she has posted on her wall 😯

Goss charges a couple of grand to advertise on their site, so any ads you see on their site are paid, brands like plt always do takeovers on it

Wow! Just wow! The difference in her waist from the video on her Instagram stories to the photos she has posted on her wall 😯
She’s done a horrendous job on the auld photoshop. What’s the point of it? Does she think she’ll get work out of it or what’s the deal with it?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.