Alexandra Ryan Goss.ie itsalirose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys I really think you’re speaking from internalised misogyny.

Why shouldn’t people who are professionally attractive/desperate be key speakers at a gynaecology event? How will people understand crucial gynaecological infomation if it’s not couched in the “journey” of a professionally attractive/desperate person? Especially one that is gorg and just so lovely?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Oh Christ. These IVF clinics do PR so badly in Ireland 😩
This is where the glomming on to major issues (while supporting a serial accused-rapist) has been productive for her.

Lazy hack media outlets (AKA Irish media outlets) have invited her in for the old two cents, raising her profile and giving credibility to the presumably hilarious/fraudulent engagement levels presented by Goss.

Market entrants from abroad buy into the supposed influence and personal brand (women’s issues advocate).

Result: gorj Instahun fertility services marketing.

People can be idiotic so maybe this will prove to be a successful move by Sims but it seems just as likely to lead to a savage decrease in total demand for fertility services.

Reactions: 1
People can be idiotic so maybe this will prove to be a successful move by Sims but it seems just as likely to lead to a savage decrease in total demand for fertility services.
It’ll be a slow burn campaign. Ali will announce down the line that she’s frozen her eggs with Sims.

The photo op for the upcoming sims panel - they couldn’t have picked 3 bigger eejits to be the face of fertility in Ireland.

also the absolutely naïveté of egg freezing and how influencers and clinics sell it. They’re trying to put it down to be this power bossgirl I’m too successful in my career to have a baby so I’ll freeze my eggs and tadaaaa. There’s so so much more to it then that. It’s not even nearly as Simplez as they make it out to be.

Reactions: 7
She’s the type to get married to herself. I can fully see that happening

She seems permanently sad to be honest.

Shes forever single, always being bullied, health issues, doesn’t look like she has that many mates, always editing her appearance, bragging…the list goes on.

I just get the saddest vibes from her honestly. I know she suffers with her mental health, but does she have any diagnosed condition?

Reactions: 6
She seems permanently sad to be honest.

Shes forever single, always being bullied, health issues, doesn’t look like she has that many mates, always editing her appearance, bragging…the list goes on.

I just get the saddest vibes from her honestly. I know she suffers with her mental health, but does she have any diagnosed condition?
Narcissism?

Reactions: 3
In fairness to her, she had the cop on not to have a panel full of people who don't have fertility problems talking about infertility. *cough* Repromed *cough*

True.. I’ll give her that.

also I do blame fertility clinics for this more than the instahunz. Those clinics should know better.

Reactions: 2
Yep. Definitely a narcissist.

Also, no mention of the fact that the initial test is €190, the follow up tests pre freezing €700, the freezing €2300, then storage €300 per year. It's €2300 to retrieve the eggs for use and then all the IVF costs too.

Advocating for women to get AMH tests before they're 30 isn't really helpful. They tell you zero about how easily you'll conceive or if there are any other issues. Lots of fertility experts have spoken out about the rise of clinics selling a misleading promise.

Attachments

Also, no mention of the fact that the initial test is €190, the follow up tests pre freezing €700, the freezing €2300, then storage €300 per year. It's €2300 to retrieve the eggs for use and then all the IVF costs too.

Advocating for women to get AMH tests before they're 30 isn't really helpful. They tell you zero about how easily you'll conceive or if there are any other issues. Lots of fertility experts have spoken out about the rise of clinics selling a misleading promise.
Ugh is being a law student her only personality

Agree on all of this. Egg freezing doesn’t give you a baby. If anything it’s just a handy way of clinics to suck money out before they drain further money out of you for ivf. Also the AMH test is most common tool used by commercial ivf clinics to scare the life out of women if they get a less then stellar result.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.