Alexandra Ryan Goss.ie itsalirose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would love to see the accounts of that company. No way is it making money. Aren't most staff on freebies rather than a wage. She rots me hasn't an honest bone in her body

Reactions: 12
Add ‘Ireland’s worst photoshop offender’ to that description, wobbly lines all over her pics.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Didn’t one of her employees bring the company to the WRC at one stage? I wonder why. Are most of the employees interns? Has she something on Conor McGregor? She is always at his UFC fights and goss only reports positive stories about him. The gossie awards are a total joke. Didn’t she win best dressed one year?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think I worked with a girl who's pally with her second in command... But don't know her well enough to ask for beef!

Reactions: 1
So many stories about how she runs Goss and treats staff or interns, wages being unpaid etc. Gossies are an absolute joke. Wouldnt think she is doing well financially out of the whole thing from watching her. She seems like a smart girl but definitely major issues there the way she speaks to the camera at times and feels the need to make herself look trashy all the time.

Reactions: 4
So many stories about how she runs Goss and treats staff or interns, wages being unpaid etc. Gossies are an absolute joke. Wouldnt think she is doing well financially out of the whole thing from watching her. She seems like a smart girl but definitely major issues there the way she speaks to the camera at times and feels the need to make herself look trashy all the time.
Ye I can’t imagine what she is like to work for. It remember her doing a goss chats where she was saying the company was about to be bought by another company for over million euro but the VAT returns or accounts were filed late or something.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Ye I can’t imagine what she is like to work for. It remember her doing a goss chats where she was saying the company was about to be bought by another company for over million euro but the VAT returns or accounts were filed late or something.

That's rubbish. I've worked as an advisor on similar transactions and deals don't tend to fall away unless it's a big issue. She doesnt strike me as the type to turn down money or to not look for another buyer if a sale was on the horizon. She seems quite lonely during lockdown filling her time with half naked selfies. As someone said she is up Conor McGregors hole and always flaunting herself near him, probably riding one of his scummy mates.

Reactions: 6
That's rubbish. I've worked as an advisor on similar transactions and deals don't tend to fall away unless it's a big issue. She doesnt strike me as the type to turn down money or to not look for another buyer if a sale was on the horizon. She seems quite lonely during lockdown filling her time with half naked selfies. As someone said she is up Conor McGregors hole and always flaunting herself near him, probably riding one of his scummy mates.
Ye I don’t believe there was such a deal and she just made it up to make the company look better.

Reactions: 3
I have heard the company is in huge financial difficulty and she has been known not to pay venues and suppliers for the gossies hence why she doesn't have a consistent venue, sponsor or suppliers. It's true about the staff having to take her to the WRC for wages too

Reactions: 8
I'm a dd cup...... I know how to support my boobs....I wish ta duck she'd invest in a few bras. Saggy tits flailing about and on show is NOT a good look. She looks like a hooker...and not a high class one.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm a dd cup...... I know how to support my boobs....I wish ta duck she'd invest in a few bras. Saggy tits flailing about and on show is NOT a good look. She looks like a hooker...and not a high class one.
Ha ha your totally right.

She’s moved office a few times so I guess she wasn’t paying the rent. Not paying wages..... how stupid can she get.

Reactions: 3
Im pretty sure I see her cleavage more than my own....and I dont even follow her. She needs a good scrub and a reality check

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.