Alexandra Ryan Goss.ie itsalirose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sheā€™ll likely not nominate him for a gossie this year to push it down. I wonā€™t forget it though. His case is in two months. Be interesting to see if her rag reports on it

Reactions: 2
here's some links. she just completely ignores criticism. people must know shes a con artist?????

Reactions: 5
I suspect that this woman would actually complain about whatā€™s been said here, as evidence of her victimhood.

In that event, to be clear (attempt at summary follows): this forum is critical of people who are either classable as ā€œcelebrityā€ or who chase that dream via clout.

Ali Ryan is in the latter category.

This thread has watched her public statements and analysed them. At no point has it launched an unreasonable ad hominem attack.

All criticism is down to two things. One: her specious transformation of a horrible piece of bullying into ā€œmy sex tapeā€ (by her own account, herā€™s was never released) and ensuing self-promotion as the poster girl for image based abuse. Two: her consistent support of serial alleged rapist/abuser Conor McGregor, while generally bewailing rape/abuse.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I suspect that this woman would actually complain about whatā€™s been said here, as evidence of her victimhood.

In that event, to be clear (attempt at summary follows): this forum is critical of people who are either classable as ā€œcelebrityā€ or who chase that dream via clout.

Ali Ryan is in the latter category.

This thread has watched her public statements and analysed them. At no point has it launched an unreasonable ad hominem attack.

All criticism is down to two things. One: her specious transformation of a horrible piece of bullying into ā€œmy sex tapeā€ (by her own account, herā€™s was never released) and ensuing self-promotion as the poster girl for image based abuse. Two: her consistent support of serial alleged rapist/abuser Conor McGregor, while generally bewailing rape/abuse.
Excellent summary! A real journalist is behind the story, she constantly inserts herself IN the story.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I missed out two things. People hate the extreme photoshopping on her IG and some take it personally. Others just hate the persona, e.g. one poster said they wanted to drop her in a vat of Dettol. So itā€™s not all judicious and pointed on this thread, but the meaningful stuff has been directly on the above subjects ^^.

I saw her in the Irish times (or business post or something) magazine this weekend discussing tattle life. She wants to bring in some legislation that if someone defames someone on here the influencer can get their details from tattle? Something like that.

It's crazy how she is everywhere even though I wouldn't class her as popular or well known and also not an expert in anything. Like she has one thread on here, some people have dozens and she's done one year in law college. She's not a celeb or a legal professional but still manages to be called in to discuss everything around these subjects.

Reactions: 4
I saw her in the Irish times (or business post or something) magazine this weekend discussing tattle life. She wants to bring in some legislation that if someone defames someone on here the influencer can get their details from tattle? Something like that.

It's crazy how she is everywhere even though I wouldn't class her as popular or well known and also not an expert in anything. Like she has one thread on here, some people have dozens and she's done one year in law college. She's not a celeb or a legal professional but still manages to be called in to discuss everything around these subjects.
Irish media is a joke. This is an example.

The idea that influencers shouldnā€™t be criticised for their venality, deceit, narcissism etc is nauseating. Lots of people like them but to others, they are a modern obscenity. Thereā€™s nothing useful or dignified about them. Sure, some can be entertaining, but hate-following is a natural reaction.

Nobody is forcing them to read Tattle. Say it twice, if youā€™re feeling attacked by Tattle. (Hint hint.) Itā€™s not on your socials. Itā€™s separate, elsewhere. You spout and pretend and pose and spin in order to attract engagement. You have terrible Main Character Syndrome. This annoys some people. They post about you on a message board.

*Nobody is forcing you to read it.* Say it as many times as you need to to get it into your skull.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Irish media is a joke. This is an example.

The idea that influencers shouldnā€™t be criticised for their venality, deceit, narcissism etc is nauseating. Lots of people like them but to others, they are a modern obscenity. Thereā€™s nothing useful or dignified about them. Sure, some can be entertaining, but hate-following is a natural reaction.

Nobody is forcing them to read Tattle. Say it twice, if youā€™re feeling attacked by Tattle. (Hint hint.) Itā€™s not on your socials. Itā€™s separate, elsewhere. You spout and pretend and pose and spin in order to attract engagement. You have terrible Main Character Syndrome. This annoys some people. They post about you on a message board.

*Nobody is forcing you to read it.* Say it as many times as you need to to get it into your skull.
I don't think they can do anything about opinion sharing, I think she was getting at people spreading lies about things. She said she and her business were accused of fraud on here and she had nothing she could do about it since she can't get anyone's details who posts here.

I don't think they can do anything about opinion sharing, I think she was getting at people spreading lies about things. She said she and her business were accused of fraud on here and she had nothing she could do about it since she can't get anyone's details who posts h.
Not that it applies here, but: A narcissistā€™s definition of ā€œliesā€ encompasses facts.

Typically, if someone has lied about you, and you wish the truth to be known, you state the truth and supply corroboration, e.g. from the suppliers you are supposed not to have paid.

An article about defamation online might produce that corroboration as part of proving the defamation to be untruthful.

Iā€™m all for expanding fertility awareness but thereā€™s something so tacky about the sims ivf/event sheā€™s organising.

Reactions: 1
I assume they could talk about egg freezing or a something if itā€™s just a rough guide for getting young people to take more notice of their cycle but other then that - how would they be able to talk about actual fertility issues? It bangs a bit of Terri mcevoyxRepromed

Thalia and Holly will talk about their respective fertility journeysā€¦ this event couldnā€™t be more tone deaf if it tried.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.