Alexandra Ryan Goss.ie itsalirose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair legally speaking it's v unlikely she was able to speak out about EMcD.
I think she could still decide to say nothing at all?

Muireann who presents on the morning show on TV3 highlighted some great points this motninf

Reactions: 2
Has a big law exam tomorrow but spends the day on the radio and now the tonight show promoting herself

Reactions: 3
Never heard of this woman until I saw her on TV tonight. Two seconds in and she was talking about herself being trolled and I knew where to go. Never a moment missed for these people.

Reactions: 9
Never heard of this woman until I saw her on TV tonight. Two seconds in and she was talking about herself being trolled and I knew where to go. Never a moment missed for these people.
All you need to know is that it’s ALL about Ali.

shocking carry on from her today. The only thing she is an expert in talking about, is Ali.

Reactions: 6
She gets worse. An attention seeking column and can’t even get the basic facts correct. Disrespectful in the extreme.
Like how has no one tried to call her out especially with her lick mcgregors hole all the time and her company not paying suppliers.

Reactions: 5
Did anyone see emmalene blakes story’s/highlight regarding goss.ie. Food for thought for sure.

Reactions: 8
Did anyone see emmalene blakes story’s/highlight regarding goss.ie. Food for thought for sure.
I came on here to say! Delighted that it's being called out. I called her out on twitter before and she just edited the post so no one could comment on it.

Reactions: 10
The absolute neck of this one .. there is no length she won’t go to, to promote herself or make any subject about her. Every single time newstalk or the Matt cooper show have her on, no matter what the subject she brings it back to herself. The championing of McGregor on her site shows you what she’s really like. His court case for assault on a young woman is coming up in the next 2 months - I hope she pens a story on that - even if it’s as horrifically written as all her others

Reactions: 6
The absolute neck of this one .. there is no length she won’t go to, to promote herself or make any subject about her. Every single time newstalk or the Matt cooper show have her on, no matter what the subject she brings it back to herself. The championing of McGregor on her site shows you what she’s really like. His court case for assault on a young woman is coming up in the next 2 months - I hope she pens a story on that - even if it’s as horrifically written as all her others
If she does it will be a Personal Essay about “I was so wrong” and how her choice to support him was the fault of the patriarchy.

Reactions: 4
There’s quite a lot of pushback over the McGregor ass-kissing on Twitter.
I always knew this would cause a big problem for her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.