Alexandra Ryan Goss.ie itsalirose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agree with this. I believe her can’t be extended to any wannabe trying to make something into nothing. Yes it was bitchy what happened but the truth is a world away from her story. Claiming an Irish newspaper threatened to publish the story. That just didn’t happen. Nobody knew who she was 5 years ago. She’s full of tit.
Did she really claim than an Irish newspaper was gonna run the story?

Reactions: 1
Did she really claim than an Irish newspaper was gonna run the story?
Yep.

Weeks would pass and I would continuously hear more things. Once a newspaper editor actually tried to run a story on it.

Can’t screenshot atm cos I’ve to delete 73 million screenshots for memory 😂 that’s taken from her column

Agree with this. I believe her can’t be extended to any wannabe trying to make something into nothing. Yes it was bitchy what happened but the truth is a world away from her story. Claiming an Irish newspaper threatened to publish the story. That just didn’t happen. Nobody knew who she was 5 years ago. She’s full of tit.
Totally.
A recording seems to have existed but by her own account, it was never shared.The facts as Ali presented them have been covered in the thread. As has the wild, exaggerated spin she put on them to get attention.
Nobody who was really hurt ever has to lie about the facts. Just craven “look at me” narcissists.

The neck of this dumpster fire all over Twitter using what happened in Tullamore getting attention for herself when she knows what her pal Conor has done to multiple women and still licks his arse. This girl is garbage

Reactions: 14
The neck of this dumpster fire all over Twitter using what happened in Tullamore getting attention for herself when she knows what her pal Conor has done to multiple women and still licks his arse. This girl is garbage
Just came here to say this. McGregor has been nominated for a Gossie every year. If he’s included this year she needs to be called out

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I just can’t believe she’s on her high horse playing chief mourner, spouting about protecting women and believing women and she’s so far up Conor McGregors hole she could use him as a puppet. All she is is a dirty social climber using this poor girls death as a way to spout her selective feminist self to keep her trash website afloat and stay on telly and radio

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Goss put together a piece about celebs demanding change. Doireann Garrihy was happy to ignore the EMcD drama... how do they not realise how hypocritical they are?

Reactions: 8
That is absolutely shocking. Women should learn self defence? How’s about men stop raping and killing women.
She’s gonna regret posting that.

Reactions: 4
Goss put together a piece about celebs demanding change. Doireann Garrihy was happy to ignore the EMcD drama... how do they not realise how hypocritical they are?
To be fair legally speaking it's v unlikely she was able to speak out about EMcD.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.