Alexandra Ryan Goss.ie itsalirose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was she not doing a Whishpering Angel competition??

When are her winners being announced for her 12 days of Christmas giveaway??? Scam??

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
COVID Christmas for the girlboss. It's crazy how many influencers are getting it for Christmas. Same with everyone I know, but wow they're dropping like flies

Reactions: 6
COVID Christmas for the girlboss. It's crazy how many influencers are getting it for Christmas. Same with everyone I know, but wow they're dropping like flies
That’s because they’ve all been desperate to show how amazingly fun and social their lives are in recent weeks. All for the Gram. Nauseating behaviour when we’ve known about omicron for weeks now.

Jesus she looks so different without make up, much nicer she naturally pretty, no need for all the make up
Todays stories are with a filter, false lashes, brows filled, hair extensions, fake teeth & lip filler. Not really natural

Reactions: 4
Still baffles me how she puts up videos like the gosscast on stories beside her photoshopped grid. She’s so behind the times, no one photoshops themselves to this point anymore that’s well regarded

Reactions: 1
Ah here. Nobody actually asked her if she would run as a TD. She MUST HAVE asked that question herself. And she is a successful campaigner?! She literally only spoke about one thing that happened to her. As if she'd be interested in anything that didn't affect her directly. Seriously!!! What we really need in government is more entertainment journalists 😂

Reactions: 7
But she wants to work with government, not for them. 😅

She’s actually so stupid. TDs don’t work FOR the government, they form a government. The government is not an employer. Can you imagine how insufferable she is on college lectures?

She’s definitely the irritating mature student we all had in our undergrad 😂

I’m surprised she’s not been asked more details on the tape story .. I suppose it’s not the done thing .. but by all accounts less than 3 people have seen it .. don’t think she’s even seen it . She’s done a good job at self promotion I’ll give her that
I noticed she said she was thankful for ‘moving into her house’ a few days ago
Not that she bought her first house which she’s led everyone to believe
There isn’t much life left in her website id
Say

I’m surprised she’s not been asked more details on the tape story .. I suppose it’s not the done thing .. but by all accounts less than 3 people have seen it .. don’t think she’s even seen it . She’s done a good job at self promotion I’ll give her that
Say
Yeah I think she said she hasn’t seen it. That’s because she knows the girl deleted it. Dose.

As for the website, have you ever looked at it? It’s some mess of a page. Copied and pasted TMZ.... but how the hell does it sustain her and Kendra

Yeah I think she said she hasn’t seen it. That’s because she knows the girl deleted it. Dose.

As for the website, have you ever looked at it? It’s some mess of a page. Copied and pasted TMZ.... but how the hell does it sustain her and Kendra
No I used to follow it on Twitter but they got hardly any likes or retweets .. maybe 4/5 per post so I’ve no idea how they get people to work with them
The big gripe would be the Matt copper show has her on for a few topics .. it’s absolutely outrageous

No I used to follow it on Twitter but they got hardly any likes or retweets .. maybe 4/5 per post so I’ve no idea how they get people to work with them
The big gripe would be the Matt copper show has her on for a few topics .. it’s absolutely outrageous
The PR company she hired to coach her did their job. From nothing to The Tonight Show, the Afternoon Show, Today FM, Radio One, and Newstalk. It’s a pretty dire reflection of Irish media when shes brought on as an expert in anything.

Say
What details would make it acceptable for you?

If your ex threw your sex tape into a group chat but only 3 lads saw it would you be grand with that?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
What details would make it acceptable for you?

If your ex threw your sex tape into a group chat but only 3 lads saw it would you be grand with that?
Well she has said it was all around Dublin .. which doesn’t seem to be the case . Im
In no way defending what happened but she’s constantly loose with the truth and no one has actually asked her to explain it

I would be devastated if someone recorded me without my permission and sent it to his friends.. that’s a given for everyone. But she has hinted that it was sent all over the country

Well she has said it was all around Dublin .. which doesn’t seem to be the case . Im
In no way defending what happened but she’s constantly loose with the truth and no one has actually asked her to explain it

I would be devastated if someone recorded me without my permission and sent it to his friends.. that’s a given for everyone. But she has hinted that it was sent all over the country
Agree with this. I believe her can’t be extended to any wannabe trying to make something into nothing. Yes it was bitchy what happened but the truth is a world away from her story. Claiming an Irish newspaper threatened to publish the story. That just didn’t happen. Nobody knew who she was 5 years ago. She’s full of tit.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.