Alexandra Ryan Goss.ie itsalirose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has major radical white feminist vibes but I just know she’s a major pick me. Can’t be a sexual assault advocate and publically and shamelessly associate with Conor McGregor

Reactions: 10
Is there any chance that she is actually as successful as she appears to be? I always thought it was bullshit but how does she keep up this lifestyle alone unless she's on major money?

Reactions: 2
Is there any chance that she is actually as successful as she appears to be? I always thought it was bullshit but how does she keep up this lifestyle alone unless she's on major money?
I think she’s made a fortune in the last year because of her Covid preaching and feminist pretence.

Reactions: 1
Considering she supposedly is in debt to a lot of offices and employees, wouldn't surprise me if it was all on credit cards.

Considering she supposedly is in debt to a lot of offices and employees, wouldn't surprise me if it was all on credit cards.
Yeah either that or else she could be paying herself a massive salary from the business and neglecting everything/one else. It's actually disgusting to portray such an extravagant lifestyle online when your business is basically run by using unpaid interns.

Reactions: 5
I know a couple of girls who were strung along with trial shifts for jobs, they’re always hiring

Reactions: 3
I know a couple of girls who were strung along with trial shifts for jobs, they’re always hiring
Where do they hire? There must be really bad reviews somewhere if they're that bad?
I'm just curious, she spends so much money it's insane. Maybe Goss isn't as tit behind the scenes as it looks from the front?
I know their podcast gets no listens and has pretty tit reviews and they even record that professionally in a studio. Just seems like such excessive spending

Sure she couldn’t pay her rent last year at the start of COVID with a sob story to the company that looked after her block so I’d say she lives off freebies

Sure she couldn’t pay her rent last year at the start of COVID with a sob story to the company that looked after her block so I’d say she lives off freebies
Oh I’ve come across her type. She had the money to pay rent alright, she’d just rather spend it on boohoo orders.

Oh yeah, hasn't she taken goss completely out of an office and has no intention of going back? That money alone onto your salary means you could afford a new set of teeth haha

Reactions: 2
can we just take a moment for the actual level of eye bleeping she is giving herself on her story just now showcasing her hair which is nothing special at allllll.... off the scale! I actually cringe for her at how she eye fucks herself so much.... never seen anything like it!

The last photo on her grid is the definition of fake. Looks like a green screen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.