Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mysticviolet

She is the most fake, delusional person I have ever met. You'd nearly feel sorry for her....but she is so incredibly vain and self-absorbed, I don't think she is worth the pity. Take her "new dream home". She was clever in the way she implied she had bought it, never correcting anyone's assumption that she had managed to buy her first house - even when HUNDREDS of people congratulated her! Well, I saw a video and photos of the same house to Rent on Sherry Fitz. It's a small bungalow/cottage. Fair play to her for being able to rent a place on her own. But she should not be leading people to believe she is so successful she can BUY a house.

Untitled 1.png

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Carlyq92

She did. I recall her talking about awards in general and calling Ali out, there was lots of screenshots from past “employee” that Ali never paid she put it down to internships. Liz was like a “caller out page” but a real person. She didn’t hide behind a profile, I wish she started doing it again 🧐 Did you all see who she was having food with today? She needs to come back outing people and talking about who she is with. Cork is a small place, she walked to her table with the biggest box. I seen 2 girls asking her for pictures, one I follow on Snapchat. I don’t know if Liz is on snapchat I only follow her on Instagram but she didn’t share any of that. She was with the Keane’s, we were glued watching for Roy, my husband is a fan and that’s how I originally know her as she runs the premier bar and Roy has a box there. The Internet is gone boring since she’s gone quiet. And I feel like her stalker 😜😜😜😜 it’s a small city can’t help but see her. XOX
Ah great... Liz is back 🤣🤣

• Haha

CorkCailin

I'm so confused looking at the Goss stories, it seems like it's been going on all day? With people in casual clothes and getting their makeup done? What is the point? Are you supposed to piss off home afterwards and put on your gúna, or are you supposed to get dressed onsite? What an absolute load of self indulgent shite.

• Haha

ElaineDublin

Chatty Member
Lads the photo shopping is ridiculous. Does she really think that she hasn’t removed some ribs and organs 🙈🙈
05CAF96B-E2E7-4754-B768-61287CF33643.jpeg

• Haha

ny_style

VIP Member
For a boss lady planning to take on the judiciary she’s sure ignored the ethics of visiting a place where domestic violence is legal.

• Haha

Surrealoneill

Chatty Member
Why anyone would support this idiot is beyond me. Not when we’ve got genuine talent in Irish sport...Katie Taylor always springs to mind. Now there’s a sports idol to look up. Her work ethic and commitment is something to be seriously admired. McGregor is jumped up fool with zero brains and zero class

Reactions: 8

Aisleseat

Chatty Member
Great for her, going in to drop 1k on a handbag when she has registered her company with revenue for the covid wage subsidy scheme.
So getting subsidised for herself and however many copy and pasters she employs. But still can afford to buy a designer bag. What a con artist. Greedy, greedy, attention seeking moron.

And dont get me started on how an online business like hers is suffering due to covid. Beggars belief and I hope she's made to repay every cent when revenue ask for proof as to a 20% drop in revenue which is the criteria for applying for this payment.

Rant over, need a cup of tea now

• Wow

ny_style

VIP Member
The Gossies is just an annual circle jerk of Instahuns. Nobody takes them seriously.

Actually cannot believe this one still has a following... possibly the worst excuse for a journalist ive ever seen. Also, the insta bio makes me cringe every time 🤢🤢 “building an empire, you?” Bleughhhh
To be frank, she needs to check her privilege. Recently she posted a long story about how she’d built her business from scratch (correct) and it was all down to hard work. As though hard work = success.
No, having familial support through education and housing, a fallback in place and access to finances is what’s essential. Millions upon millions “work hard”, often doing two or more jobs, and aren’t seen as “successful”.
Try telling a single mom with zero support, no educational nurturing, working 16 hours a day, on her feet in two jobs, every day, that “hard work” gets you everywhere.

Last edited:

Nobodoycares85

I have heard the company is in huge financial difficulty and she has been known not to pay venues and suppliers for the gossies hence why she doesn't have a consistent venue, sponsor or suppliers. It's true about the staff having to take her to the WRC for wages too

Cupântae

Chatty Member
Also a man sold her full music catalog and rereleasing it in her own version means she gets to own her own music. That's the point, not showing up Jake Gyllenhaal.

Ali is a the most misogynistic women's rights campaigner I've ever come across. She berates women, their achievements and their stories when they aren't hers.

Mrs Covid has also been very quiet on the covid front lately hasn't she? For someone scared for her life she's fairly gallavanting around the place. Now she has new teeth to talk about who cares about covid i suppose.

She's so vapid.
She doesn't care about women's rights... she only cares about Ali's rights

chloeeeab

Has it been mentioned on her thread yet she was supposedly riding C McG’s dad?🤢🤢 I read on his earlier threads. When you look through her likes you can see the dad liking her posts too (I looked at the most suggestive one I could see first and surely enough 🥴)

• Wow
  • Haha

Cupântae

Chatty Member
Terrible about what happened to her but going on doing this #bareit is a bit stupid now. I know she means well but to be honest are theses laws really going to be enforced here in Ireland ? We have a hell of a lot of laws here but no one seems to be charged with anything! A suspended sentence or just thrown out of court. This law was brought in to make women like her shut up moaning about it. Nothing will change in my eyes but that's just my of it 🤷
What exactly is stupid about it? Wanting some autonomy over how the image of your body is shared seems perfectly reasonable to me. Change is happening but attitudes like yours is the reason it's painfully slow.

She is a victim of sexual assault, she is doing something to try change attitudes. If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem. You, my dear, are part of the problem

Blondie97

Actually cannot believe this one still has a following... possibly the worst excuse for a journalist ive ever seen. Also, the insta bio makes me cringe every time 🤢🤢 “building an empire, you?” Bleughhhh