Alexandra Ryan Goss.ie itsalirose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she just say specsavers sent a letter to a hospital consultant telling him to get his ass in gear and bring in poor Ali for a review because she needs a tiny prescription in eye glasses? Oh my sweet lord second hand embarrassment for her (where’s the scarlet emoji when you need it) She’s tapped god bless her.

Reactions: 3
Also a man sold her full music catalog and rereleasing it in her own version means she gets to own her own music. That's the point, not showing up Jake Gyllenhaal.

Ali is a the most misogynistic women's rights campaigner I've ever come across. She berates women, their achievements and their stories when they aren't hers.

Mrs Covid has also been very quiet on the covid front lately hasn't she? For someone scared for her life she's fairly gallavanting around the place. Now she has new teeth to talk about who cares about covid i suppose.

She's so vapid.
Call me crazy but I 💯 think she was paid ( and well) for her pro Covid talk ALL throughout. Never any complaining or pointing out the ridiculousness of some of it. It was a pr exercise and nothing will change my mind!

Reactions: 1
Call me crazy but I 💯 think she was paid ( and well) for her pro Covid talk ALL throughout. Never any complaining or pointing out the ridiculousness of some of it. It was a pr exercise and nothing will change my mind!
She's not important, coherent nor influential enough for that!

Reactions: 7
Question box gone up - I suppose it’s been 5 minutes since she listed her achievements 😅

Reactions: 2
Christ almighty, she's a contributor on the Matt Cooper show right now on Today FM. An absolute authority on covid.
I feel like throwing the radio out the window

Christ almighty, she's a contributor on the Matt Cooper show right now on Today FM. An absolute authority on covid.
I feel like throwing the radio out the window
I’m listening to it now 🙄 how the duck is Matt allowing her on the show???

Can someone please reply to this tweet with a photograph of her with McGregor?
1000000%
Everything else about her is relatively harmless tbf. She’s a liar and head wrecker but most influencers are in fairness.
The Coco’s law/ women’s rights advocate and McGregor combo actually sickens me.
She makes a mockery of the memory of that poor child, Coco, and her mother’s achievements by being the face of their campaign one day and in a pic with him the next prompting him

1000000%
Everything else about her is relatively harmless tbf. She’s a liar and head wrecker but most influencers are in fairness.
She makes a mockery of the memory of that poor child, Coco, and her mother’s achievements by being the face of their campaign one day and in a pic with him the next prompting him
Sickens me how much of a hypocrite she is. You can’t claim to be on the side of victims and support him. Remember he was nominated for a Gossie this year. Imagine putting him forward. I’m convinced she gets paid to write nice things about him.

Her gym bunny boxing habit didn’t last long. She was given 6 classes and was OBSESSED guys. Til she had to pay and never went back.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
1000000%
I don’t believe it is harmless. Every single post that she makes supporting Conor McGregor gives credibility to those who doubt or dismiss the many appalling allegations against him. She’s a bleeping twit, and the combination of her women’s rights angle and her contradictory McGregor-support angle amounts to gaslighting.

Reactions: 12
I don’t believe it is harmless. Every single post that she makes supporting Conor McGregor gives credibility to those who doubt or dismiss the many appalling allegations against him. She’s a bleeping twit, and the combination of her women’s rights angle and her contradictory McGregor-support angle amounts to gaslighting.
Agree. I don’t think she’s harmless at all. There’s been too many people to highlight her photoshopping and if she’s as intelligent as she states she is, she should understand the repercussions of her actions in regards to that. She’s self obsessed and selfish.

Reactions: 4
Also a man sold her full music catalog and rereleasing it in her own version means she gets to own her own music. That's the point, not showing up Jake Gyllenhaal.

Ali is a the most misogynistic women's rights campaigner I've ever come across. She berates women, their achievements and their stories when they aren't hers.

Mrs Covid has also been very quiet on the covid front lately hasn't she? For someone scared for her life she's fairly gallavanting around the place. Now she has new teeth to talk about who cares about covid i suppose.

She's so vapid.
She doesn't care about women's rights... she only cares about Ali's rights

Reactions: 8
The best presents are the ones you buy yourself — is the loneliest falsehood.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.