Alexandra Ryan Goss.ie itsalirose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They spelled Rosanna’s surname wrong on the table plan.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Why does the sidekick always have a face like a slapped arse in photos?
You would too if you worked for nothing and had to take 7000 photos of a narcissist daily.

Holly Carpenter definitely winning rent a friend of the year

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’m so shocked and surprised that Jamie dornan didn’t turn up to pick up his prize of best actor. What a fantastic achievement and accolade to add to his acting portfolio 🤭🥰🤣 well done Jamie 👏🏽

• Haha
Reactions: 24
There is no need whatsoever for her to have 3 dresses. She literally went off every hour to change. She thinks she's Mariah Carey or something.

What an absolute hole.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Oh my god...am I taking this up right ? Ali and the gossies contacted cut and sew and asked for €2.5k to show their brand at the gossies ,?🤣🤣 are cut and sew not a very busy tattoo/barber shop that don't need the jaysus gossies ?

Scarleh for ali 🤣🤣🤣
What way does this tit show work? Do you have to be invited? Is there “normal” joe soaps there or just the Instatrash?

Reactions: 1
Ohhh this is only the first dress.... there's still time

I can't believe this shite is still going on. It's ridiculous. .. there's a pamper suite and a gifting suite... so anyone who is going to the awards can come and get dolled up.

Then I assume yeah, they go back and get dressed and come back.

Anyone get tinder swindler vibes from Ali???
Tinder Swindler vibes omg 🤣🤣🤣

I’m so very embarrassed for every person that attended this tit show 🤣🤣🤣
Totally agree. No respect for anyone who went.
Remember a few years ago I think the year of the RMC drama Ian Dempsey came out and spoke out in support of Ali, what a joke

Did Joanne and vogue not want to be up for gossip I haven’t seen neither mention it

Well done to everyone involved 👏🏽 Wish so much it was televised 🥰🥰 Ali Ryan is an inspiration ✨ I hope that one day I can wear cheap pink material as well as Ali 😩🥰🥰 #iceandfire #bossgirl #gossies

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wtf was that? The dresses,the drag make up, the utter bizarreness of randomer people thinking they're important

I was a bit surprised Rosanna was there

Reactions: 2
She thinks she is the queen, I mean she didn’t even do a whole lot, she has a team to do it all for her

I can't get over the teeth. I haven't looked at her page in good while, only looked up yesterday to see what monstrosity she would turn up at the gossies in.

Now I'd say the dentist did recommend going down a braces route or proper veneers/crowns but Ali insisted on these because they are a quick fix. They are not good. Give her such a horses mouth !
This is one dentist I wouldn't be touching because she/he should be ashamed putting their name to them.

How the duck does this one pay for everything? I heard the rumours that she pays for duck all but surely by now her reputation would be known? I mean, it costs her a hell of a lot to look they bleeping cheap and tacky 😩 goss.ie is the absolute worst news source I have ever came across! 4 day old daily mail stories and “news” taken directly from z list influencers Instagram stories… ie: “holly carpenter gets new dog” 😩 who the duck gives a duck

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How the duck does this one pay for everything? I heard the rumours that she pays for duck all but surely by now her reputation would be known? I mean, it costs her a hell of a lot to look they bleeping cheap and tacky 😩 goss.ie is the absolute worst news source I have ever came across! 4 day old daily mail stories and “news” taken directly from z list influencers Instagram stories… ie: “holly carpenter gets new dog” 😩 who the duck gives a duck
I don't think she pays for anything. It's all sponsors and free dresses, make up, hair etc for the promise of exposure.

What I don't understand is HOW she is still getting away with it. Surely by now businesses should of copped on to her???

As I said last night, she is Irelands tinder swindler 😅 all smoke and mirrors

Reactions: 3
I don't think she pays for anything. It's all sponsors and free dresses, make up, hair etc for the promise of exposure.

What I don't understand is HOW she is still getting away with it. Surely by now businesses should of copped on to her???

As I said last night, she is Irelands tinder swindler 😅 all smoke and mirrors
That’s why Rosie, Terrie, Louise etc won’t go to the gossies, they wouldn’t be seen anywhere near it, some of them were even up for an award and still didn’t go, says it all really

Reactions: 4
What utter scutter these awards are. Kash beauty, biggest sponsor of the night wins entrepreneur of the year & her best friend wins MUA of the year after Kash sponsored that category.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.