Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

turtle time

Also a man sold her full music catalog and rereleasing it in her own version means she gets to own her own music. That's the point, not showing up Jake Gyllenhaal.

Ali is a the most misogynistic women's rights campaigner I've ever come across. She berates women, their achievements and their stories when they aren't hers.

Mrs Covid has also been very quiet on the covid front lately hasn't she? For someone scared for her life she's fairly gallavanting around the place. Now she has new teeth to talk about who cares about covid i suppose.

She's so vapid.

Reactions: 11

brandambassador

VIP Member
She actually posts all that to try & lure some creepy guy to comment something filthy & inappropriate- or a woman from the 60s who might tell her cover up. She want negative attention as then she can tell and sell the story

Reactions: 11

HiddenValley

Chatty Member
There is no need whatsoever for her to have 3 dresses. She literally went off every hour to change. She thinks she's Mariah Carey or something.

What an absolute arsehole.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

Jellybb

VIP Member
How the fuck does this one pay for everything? I heard the rumours that she pays for fuck all but surely by now her reputation would be known? I mean, it costs her a hell of a lot to look they fucking cheap and tacky 😩 goss.ie is the absolute worst news source I have ever came across! 4 day old daily mail stories and “news” taken directly from z list influencers Instagram stories… ie: “holly carpenter gets new dog” 😩 who the fuck gives a fuck

• Haha

ericrupe

I suspect that this woman would actually complain about what’s been said here, as evidence of her victimhood.

In that event, to be clear (attempt at summary follows): this forum is critical of people who are either classable as “celebrity” or who chase that dream via clout.

Ali Ryan is in the latter category.

This thread has watched her public statements and analysed them. At no point has it launched an unreasonable ad hominem attack.

All criticism is down to two things. One: her specious transformation of a horrible piece of bullying into “my sex tape” (by her own account, her’s was never released) and ensuing self-promotion as the poster girl for image based abuse. Two: her consistent support of serial alleged rapist/abuser Conor McGregor, while generally bewailing rape/abuse.

• Heart

SecretSnooperI

Her latest podcast talks about online bullying, trolls and the Facebook groups dissecting people’s personal lives and gossiping about people. The second half of the podcasts she dissects celebrity relationships for entertainment. She obviously cant see the irony. She made a “career” out of gossip but nobody else has the right to talk about people who make a living in the public eye. 🙄🙄🙄

Jellybb

VIP Member
Seriously… I’ve seen a few more of these idiots being brand ambassadors for fertility clinics and getting their eggs frozen for free 🙄it doesn’t sit well with me. Joanne mcnally being the latest, I am 99% sure I watched a documentary about her on rte a few years ago and she was ADAMANT she wasn’t having kids..

cactusjane

Have a look at Rebecca’s story’s from Everywhere we go podcast looks like it was a disaster of a night 😂
I love when a "normal" salt of the earth person goes to these events and sees what it can really be like and exposes it - Rebecca saying how there is a lack of support in the industry with people "not clapping, rolling their eyes and laughing" happens all the time. I wouldn't say its cut throat but its definitely clicky af

CorkCailin

Did anyone see emmalene blakes story’s/highlight regarding goss.ie. Food for thought for sure.
I came on here to say! Delighted that it's being called out. I called her out on twitter before and she just edited the post so no one could comment on it.

Jellybb

VIP Member
This whole being “obsessed” with pink shit is mortifying. She really thinks she’s Elle woods

• Haha

Ratsout

VIP Member
Got a total turn off her recently. Used to love her and her coming on talking about womens right but she allowed Conor McGregor to be nominated for a gossie for charity work (yes what he did was admirable but he's a millionaire it's the least he can do) She speaks about believing women a lot but then just nominates a man with several allegations against him. I know they're allegations and not proven guilty but for someone who talks about believing women a lot, i think the nomination was purely a cash grab to get people talking

• Heart

Ratsout

VIP Member
She has major radical white feminist vibes but I just know she’s a major pick me. Can’t be a sexual assault advocate and publically and shamelessly associate with Conor McGregor

Ratsout

VIP Member
I just can’t believe she’s on her high horse playing chief mourner, spouting about protecting women and believing women and she’s so far up Conor McGregors hole she could use him as a puppet. All she is is a dirty social climber using this poor girls death as a way to spout her selective feminist self to keep her trash website afloat and stay on telly and radio

• Heart

Hereforthefacts

Chatty Member
Never heard of this woman until I saw her on TV tonight. Two seconds in and she was talking about herself being trolled and I knew where to go. Never a moment missed for these people.

Reactions: 9

Belfastgirlie

Is anyone else just getting so so fed up of her? Photoshoots in her sitting room? Get a life Ali... we have all struggled throughout covid.. you’re not the only one 😂

Jellybb

VIP Member
Well done to everyone involved 👏🏽 Wish so much it was televised 🥰🥰 Ali Ryan is an inspiration ✨ I hope that one day I can wear cheap pink material as well as Ali 😩🥰🥰 #iceandfire #bossgirl #gossies

• Haha