Alexandra Ryan Goss.ie itsalirose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“First late night pizza in Goss HQ” …. Sorry love but it’s half 6 in the evening….

• Haha
Reactions: 7
‪ali on newstalk talking about bringing in guidelines for identities online pity they’d never call her out about her fake/unrealistic Instagram posts, she’s a hypocrite ‬

Reactions: 3
This whole being “obsessed” with pink tit is mortifying. She really thinks she’s Elle woods

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Has it been mentioned on her thread yet she was supposedly riding C McG’s dad?🤢🤢 I read on his earlier threads. When you look through her likes you can see the dad liking her posts too (I looked at the most suggestive one I could see first and surely enough 🥴)

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Has it been mentioned on her thread yet she was supposedly riding C McG’s dad?🤢🤢 I read on his earlier threads. When you look through her likes you can see the dad liking her posts too (I looked at the most suggestive one I could see first and surely enough 🥴)
You’d wonder has she inside info on C McG aswell or what and she has been paid off. She will look very foolish of it all comes out given the ongoing case against McGregor for what happened a couple of years ago.

Reactions: 1
Hilarious that she's talking about online fakery 😭 She's the perfect example of why this forum exists to give a balanced view. Few 'influencers' these days promote such misleading content.

She is completely DISHONEST. Goss are not a successful company and have been loss making for years. The company basically supports an average lifestyle for Alexandra and she somehow manipulates other people to do the work to support it . She is a manipulative, narcisstic and dishonest individual who has no problem using other people.

Reactions: 7
She misled people that she bought her own house too, ignoring and deleting comments when people asked 🤮 She flaunted this "success" during a pandemic 😤🤮

Reactions: 4
I think she reads here because no one in their right mind would dress in pink every day and match their make up. She's literally sat in a pink office, with a pink computer, in pink slippers, while wearing pink clothes and to top it off pink lippy and pink eye shadow :sick::sick:

Also is it just me or does her nose now look weird since her horse teeth got done :unsure:

Reactions: 1
Just by looking at some publicly available info it looks like a certain "company" has over €100k in liabilities with no assets. How do you run up that much debt without buying anything? Really bizarre.

Reactions: 2
As Perez666 said, the business funds the basics. The holidays, nights out, hair and beauty appointments, horse teeth etc essentially everything she posts on Insta are freebies. She’s either being funded by the bank of parents/someone else or she’s up to her neck in debt.

Reactions: 2
The 'successful business' painted is so that Alexandra can pretend she's an influencer. Any brand deals on her personal socials will be with Goss i. e. not her.

I don't think she understands the difference between being famous and being infamous. Or maybe she doesn't care. She basically latches on to any content that will get her clicks.

Goss will have nominated Mcgregor in the hope he shares the links and they'll grow an audience in the US. Its a disgusting self interested agenda despite full knowledge of the allegations.

It's sickening that the Department of Justice misguidedly worked with her given her actual true character 🤮

If Goss was run by a man she would have been first to call this out.

Most of the real influencers keep their distance from her and goss.ie. They're bad for brand. Its only a matter of time before the lies catch up with her 🤥

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Goss will have nominated Mcgregor in the hope he shares the links and they'll grow an audience in the US. Its a disgusting self interested agenda despite full knowledge of the allegations.
She was desperate to break into the US alright. That all appears to have gone down the pan.

Reactions: 3
Ali says goss is first with the celeb updates ... just not true

Appears to show she bought a house last year - not true, couldn’t afford rent in 2020

filters every photo of herself ... she looks totally different in a pic someone else took

moves office nearly every year

got a law degree - fair play
Goes on Matt cooper regularly and makes everything about herself no matter what the topic

sex tape nonsense..the whole thing is a load of lies *not the actual scum move of a lad recording her .. all the other stitt
No one pulls her up on it

The awards show in the next few weeks will be a massive head wreak ... which I might add she won best dressed at a few years ago

winners will be terror Mc avoid, holly carpenter , Niamh Cullen and some other awful person

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.