Alexandra Ryan Goss.ie itsalirose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really hope she’s getting the ride tonight….cos if not her latest post is just plain bonkers with her seductive pose in her lingerie with her bubbly in hand.
Or else she wants everybody to this she is getting the ride. Does anybody know where the house she supposedly bought is located?

Reactions: 3
She has such a nice figure with the big boobs and tiny waist. I can't spot the photoshop really well though, but surely she can't be photoshopping every single post she puts up? Even on stories and boomerangs? I could be wrong mind you. I know she was a bit fuller figured when she was younger but she said since her new meds she's gone right down.

Reactions: 1
What is she promising all these companies that have fully furnished her house for her? :ROFLMAO: she only has 15k followers, she must leverage goss to do her personal scabbing

What is she promising all these companies that have fully furnished her house for her? :ROFLMAO: she only has 15k followers, she must leverage goss to do her personal scabbing
“I ordered” but also #gifted. How does that work then? I suppose she’ll do a photoshoot to show off the....sofa 😂

Reactions: 1
Replies off. She’s a disgrace. All her self promotion about what happened to her, and she still hangs out with this guy? Sorry now, I know it’s not cool to say this, but I don’t believe her. All this rubbish about how it spurred her on to get a law degree to help women? Is that only some women, or just help herself?

Attachments

Reactions: 12
Replies off. She’s a disgrace. All her self promotion about what happened to her, and she still hangs out with this guy? Sorry now, I know it’s not cool to say this, but I don’t believe her. All this rubbish about how it spurred her on to get a law degree to help women? Is that only some women, or just help herself?
"Love yourself. Believe women. Believe victims. I hate drug culture. Be kind."
The hypocrisy is wild with this one.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.