Alexandra Cane

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone seen her recent stories about going to Mykonos to avoid the Spain/U.K. quarantine rules? she’s been in Spain and now off to Greece to get around it - potentially spreading it to another country instead. I’m sick of all these ‘influences’ hopping on planes everywhere and then to top it off, finding ways around the rules. I don’t begrudge anyone going abroad but can’t you just do without for one year? Let alone multiple trips in one! Makes my blood boil!!

• Wow
Reactions: 22
She does love herself doesn’t she! I’ve never seen anyone eyefuck herself in about 30 stories a day every single day!

Reactions: 9
I used to really like her and thought she was so refreshing and body positive when she came out of Love Island. Now she is insufferable with the self eye bleeping 50 times a day. Plus the peace signs, the tongue out and the body builder posing all the time. My god pack it in!

Reactions: 11
‘Your physical appearance is the least interesting thing about you I promise’

Take your own advice you massive hypocrite 😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
‘Your physical appearance is the least interesting thing about you I promise’

Take your own advice you massive hypocrite 😂
Ha! Yeah where was all this positive attitude 2+ stone plus ago.

I do actually agree with the messages she puts across, people should be less interested in their physical appearance. HOWEVER it’s a bit rich coming from someone trying to shill what is essentially a weight loss plan

And clearly loves herself on a different level

Reactions: 5
I was watching those Love Island best bits the other night on catch up, the ~drama~ one and when she had a go at Dr Alex for whatever it was I cant remember, she looked and was a lot more likeable!!

Reactions: 2
I unfollowed months ago as I think she’s changed so much since coming out of Love Island. Used to love her as she was ‘curvy’ (I think a normal healthy body shape) and was body positive and just owning it. Just had a look on her insta... could she be any more self obsessed?! I’m confused why her content is apart from belly/tits/leg shots?

Reactions: 4
Used to really like her but she gets right on my tits now, full of her own self-importance.

Reactions: 6
Been following Alex since her dream trio of Demi Rose Mawby/Danny Desantos/Alex party days. Something about her frustrates me so much. How come she went from curvy to stick thin and NEVER shows us the in between pics?? Makes me think she got a bit of lipo in combo with eating less/starving.

Been following Alex since her dream trio of Demi Rose Mawby/Danny Desantos/Alex party days. Something about her frustrates me so much. How come she went from curvy to stick thin and NEVER shows us the in between pics?? Makes me think she got a bit of lipo in combo with eating less/starving.
And some serious exercise. There is not a chance she got the body she has with 10 minute workouts 🤣

I watched a YouTube video of hers this afternoon and she’s so much more likeable on YouTube then she is on Instagram! It made me want to watch more of them

Reactions: 1
Definitely not from doing the workouts she punts online anyway that’s for sure! They are the worst!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.