Alexandra Cane

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think she ever put them on jnsta but if you google her,they come up.
they were on her alcohol Q&A story. I don’t think she was drunk at the time. She was crying remembering how dangerous she got. Annoying and attention seeking nevertheless!

Reactions: 1
Here we go with the 'guess what tonight's Youtube video is about' not drinking? being happy on your own? losing weight? she hasn't covered any of these before :rolleyes: she is the most self involved, I don't understand what she is going to do when she can't lose any more weight.

Reactions: 7
Here we go with the 'guess what tonight's Youtube video is about' not drinking? being happy on your own? losing weight? she hasn't covered any of these before :rolleyes: she is the most self involved, I don't understand what she is going to do when she can't lose any more weight.
The post with the baggy shorts as well 🙄

Reactions: 1
I see she’s doing the 10,000 calorie challenge. which I find so weird like just why?🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I see she’s doing the 10,000 calorie challenge. which I find so weird like just why?🤦‍♀️
I really do not understand what angle she is approaching this from, she is doing it show how 'one day doesn't make a difference to what you eat' but at the same time she is always going on about how when she eats sugar or fast food that she has the worst cramps and she breaks out and she is miserable ... So why then eat 10,000 calories in a day as I feel like that is showing that all food in moderation is ok?! I can't take anything she says seriously anyway as she has no qualifications to be preaching like she does and she acts like her word is gospel but I think she is creating more of strict unhappy lifestyle for herself and her followers 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I really do not understand what angle she is approaching this from, she is doing it show how 'one day doesn't make a difference to what you eat' but at the same time she is always going on about how when she eats sugar or fast food that she has the worst cramps and she breaks out and she is miserable ... So why then eat 10,000 calories in a day as I feel like that is showing that all food in moderation is ok?! I can't take anything she says seriously anyway as she has no qualifications to be preaching like she does and she acts like her word is gospel but I think she is creating more of strict unhappy lifestyle for herself and her followers 🤷‍♀️
Totally agree, just seems a bizarre binge, I prefer fitness instagrammers who are more honest with food and show themselves enjoying a burger in a restaurant etc in addition to eating well

Reactions: 3
It’s sad because at this point it must be disordered eating. In what way is losing your period due to fitness normal at all?!shes saying people put words in her mouth, all you had to do is come out and say it wasn’t normal hun. Really awful that people look up to her

It’s sad because at this point it must be disordered eating. In what way is losing your period due to fitness normal at all?!shes saying people put words in her mouth, all you had to do is come out and say it wasn’t normal hun. Really awful that people look up to her
I happens due to low body fat. Getting too lean decreases the amount of leptin circulating in the body. This, in turn, decreases the activity of the hypothalamus.

Since she was restricting calories and probably exercising almost every day, and losing body fat, this combination of factors most likely would have triggered the loss of her period.

It’s not normal in the fitness industry and could also happen to any person who may lose body fat or going through excessive physical exertion (eating disorders, famine, quite extreme circumstances) it’s def not normal and its serious, it highlights the stress your body is under.

She can eat all the healthy food in the world and preach about healthy living and not drinking, but if her body has reacted by going into starvation mode, this would also have other worse effects such as slowing down her metabolism and conserving energy.

A lot of the info she gave after (not) consuming 10k cals was really misleading information too.

I wonder why she is making these ‘informative videos’ she isn’t a HCP and there’s plenty of other content she could make.

I think she is suffering from the Dsubbing Kruger syndrome/effect........

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.