Alexandra Cane

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't stand her preachy Instagram stories about eating well.

She's the type of person that would probably tut at you if you ate something 'bad' infront of her.

I actually think she looked better curvy.

Reactions: 10
I can't stand her preachy Instagram stories about eating well.

She's the type of person that would probably tut at you if you ate something 'bad' infront of her.

I actually think she looked better curvy.
i agree, she says she doesn’t want to compete in bikini etc bc of potential eating disorders but she literally almost looks show ready.
the fact she never has a slight “bad” food and the fact that she labels food good and bad just screams orthorexia to me

Reactions: 4
Her Q&A last night was interesting. She said she has no fears about travelling alone and doesn’t think that anything bed would ever happen to her. 🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨

Reactions: 1
Her Q&A last night was interesting. She said she has no fears about travelling alone and doesn’t think that anything bed would ever happen to her. 🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨
I've not watched her q&a but to be fair to her I travel alone always. Can't be arsed with travelling with other people, it's a nightmare for me. 😅 😂

Reactions: 7
I unfollowed her the other week. She is the most annoying, most boring person ever. Always alone, harping about on about weight loss and exercise, dancing for the camera. She is so strange. Came across an article in the DM about her 'going abroad' still thought to myself, "has she got any friends?" Does she???

I've not watched her q&a but to be fair to her I travel alone always. Can't be arsed with travelling with other people, it's a nightmare for me. 😅 😂
Someone asked her if she was worried and the precautions she takes. She didn’t seem to acknowledge any risk at all ..... !!!?

Reactions: 2
Someone asked her if she was worried and the precautions she takes. She didn’t seem to acknowledge any risk at all ..... !!!?
I mean a lot of the places she travels solo are in Europe or she seems to stay at resorts a lot, I would say it’s perfectly safe. It’s not like she’s whizzing off to a dodgy part of India by herself so there’s not much risk to acknowledge when she’s in places like Ibiza or Amsterdam. She also doesn’t seem to drink much so isn’t getting off her face and putting herself in vulnerable situations. It’s just about using common sense really - I’ve travelled extensively by myself and you just act the way you would here by not going to isolated places after dark, avoiding dodgy alleys etc.

Reactions: 11
I mean a lot of the places she travels solo are in Europe or she seems to stay at resorts a lot, I would say it’s perfectly safe. It’s not like she’s whizzing off to a dodgy part of India by herself so there’s not much risk to acknowledge when she’s in places like Ibiza or Amsterdam. She also doesn’t seem to drink much so isn’t getting off her face and putting herself in vulnerable situations. It’s just about using common sense really - I’ve travelled extensively by myself and you just act the way you would here by not going to isolated places after dark, avoiding dodgy alleys etc.
Bad things can happen in places other than alleys and at night. I think she was putting the wrong message forward to her followers, now they’ll think they are invincible too

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I used to love her, but I can’t make my mind up about her now. In her Q&A yesterday she seemed like a right stuck up snob

Reactions: 4
I used to love her, but I can’t make my mind up about her now. In her Q&A yesterday she seemed like a right stuck up snob
Totally agree. She’s been thin for all of 5 minutes now she acts like she’s queen of fitness. Get in the bin

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Bad things can happen in places other than alleys and at night. I think she was putting the wrong message forward to her followers, now they’ll think they are invincible too
True, but the same things in Europe could be said for travelling alone in any UK city. I didn’t watch the live so maybe she should have cautioned people on using common sense if she didn’t, but I can’t think of what else she should have cautioned people on. I’ve travelled to over 30 countries and it’s incredibly safe in places like Europe and where she tends to go is on the tourist trail anyway. You shouldn’t fear solo travel. It’s just about using the same common sense as at home, but I guess if people have only been on package holidays or not really travelled to other cultures before even with groups then I can accept they may not have the skills to deal with it.

Agree. She’s probably a lot safer than a group of girls on a girls holiday, getting absolute trashed every night.

I always travel around Europe solo and have actually found it much much safer than the UK. I know this is going off topic so won't say much more but obviously yes there are risks wherever you go, however, a wee bit of common sense will set you (general 'you' not 'you' specifically) up well for solo travel. I actually encourage it to other people. :)

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.